Sign in to follow this  
Lonelystreet

What made you smile today? :)

I replied to an e-mail from my father and ended it with one of these 😉

His reply was the following: Happy Face is I new how access that funny named set of faces.

I have no idea what he means - but the idea of my father using emojis made me smile.

I gifted one of my retiring coworkers with some bracelets I bought for them. The charm on it made it a thoughtful gift and they nearly cried- was the biggest highlight of my day :laugh:

I made beef nachos for dinner with the leftovers of the giant bag of tortilla chips we got from Moe's, and my husband loved them so much he had two plates.

On 5/3/2019 at 11:12 PM, blue paradise said:

a slice of pepperoni pizza.  brought it home and decided NOT to eat it right away - hoping that by not eating it I might prolong the feeling of happiness I felt when I first bought it.  didn’t work.

Hey, I'm the guy that was sad over his pizza slice.  Well, just for the record I took a 2nd look at the pizza sitting in my fridge and, you know, it did make me smile again! :smile:

It even tasted pretty good cold.  Handmade crust, pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives.  Heh heh!  

Folks, don't give up on your pizza!  :biglaugh:

A comment made by my psychologist yesterday is still making me laugh. He was talking about how guarded I was during our first sessions, and that he imagined it was on account of how intimidating he is. I had no idea what he was talking about. I respect admire and respect him a great deal, but I never found him to be particularly intimidating. I have noticed that he does have a cocky streak, though. 

Cancelling weekend plans with family and seeing the neighbors pack their last stuff into their camper getting ready to go on vacation.  I'm free of them all for the weekend!

I saw the white rabbit again.  I saw a turtle too.  I hardly ever see them.  He was trying to cross the yard when I was mowing so it was a good thing I did see him.  He blended in with the grass too well.

When I was going for my walk today I stopped to use the restroom in an old outhouse and when I closed the door I saw a huge brown spider on the handle of the door so I was closed inside with it.  It makes me smile because I thought nope I'm in a good mood today.  Nice try you aren't getting me that easily today.  No harm came to the spider and nothing will stop me from having a good day!

My new hair stylist had me smiling and cracking up. She and her coworker were really funny throwing playful jabs at each other. And she made my hair look great, so that has me smiling too.