Lonelystreet

What made you smile today? :)

I forgot to type this the day it actually happened, but my sister's gender reveal party was so cute. They had a cake made with either pink or blue candy inside (they showed the baby's gender info to the cake makers, but didn't look at it themselves). Then as my brother-in-law started slicing the cake, immediately a pink candy popped up as he drew back the knife and we all knew that it's going to be a girl! I'm so excited.

Also, today I saw my mom and while she didn't talk to me, she did smile at me once. 

Edited by evalynn

Chatting with T at work today, relationships came up yesterday so today I elaborated a bit on things :laugh:, of course after a while she mentions there is a local speeding dating thing on tomorrow *nudge nudge* , it always make me smile when someone learns I am single  and about 0.25 microseconds later they are trying to either fix me up with someone or get me to go to an event of some sort of other :laugh:

A memory of the time before so many deaths. My brother had a crooked smile; "older" people especially women often mistook him for Erick Estrada from the Chips TV show. Sometimes he would lead people on and sometimes he wouldn't tell them that he wasn't Estrada.  Often when people saw him patrolling on his police motorcycle they thought he was shooting and episode of the TV show BUT this wasn't L.A. lol. 

Right at this moment hearing my wife deal with two of my of my grandkids while a third one hides in a cabinet. I tend to forget how blessed and fortunate I really am. 

While at work, I got to see a cat jump ever so elegantly like a dolphin over the small fence that prevents them from darting out the door. Every single time I came in and out of the room to freshen up their room/needs, I got a good laugh at seeing them just fly over the fence gracefully XD

Was both a beautiful and funny sight!

Announcements