Jump to content

So Tired...


Jules19

Recommended Posts

I am so exhausted from fighting everyday, from struggling just to survive.  I've been working so hard that I've barely found time to come onto this site.  I don't even know how I have the strength to type this. 

I was improving for several months, but now I've just broken down.  I know that one day I'll get back up, but for now I'm feeling very low & miserable. 

I wanted to share this because I know that many of you are also feeling exhausted.  I don't know how I'll get out of this rut, but I know that I've done it before, so I can do it again. 

Maybe I'm just looking for some reassurance, or somebody who is going through the same thing.   Sorry if this is jumbled.  I'm exhausted both physically & mentally.  Thanks for reading.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is a coincidence I foubd this today as I was having the same dilemna and mept beating myself up. I suffer with depression and PTSD and it is very exhausting. You are not alone and I believe you are trying very hard hence you are really burnt out. I wish we could give ourselves more recognition on just getting up in the day and doing our daily tasks without feeling like we are failing because we get so exhausted. I'm so sorry you are back to feeling low. I'm glad to hear you were good for several months though. I hope you will return to that but if life taught me anything these things happen and they aren't always due to us not trying hard enough. Feeling exhausted mentally really take a whole lot out of you. Do you ever get so mentally exhausted it turns physical? It looks like that is what is happening and that to me is like being paralyzed. I wonder if any pther health related issue is effecting this. I'm going for test now but everything seems to come back nornal. Well anyways I can relate to what you are saying and I hope things get better for you! Take care and take it easy :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, sad gnat said:

You can do this. I can feel it. I don't know you so i dont know how but I know you can!!

Thank you for your support!

18 hours ago, Icarus21 said:

It is a coincidence I foubd this today as I was having the same dilemna and mept beating myself up. I suffer with depression and PTSD and it is very exhausting. You are not alone and I believe you are trying very hard hence you are really burnt out. I wish we could give ourselves more recognition on just getting up in the day and doing our daily tasks without feeling like we are failing because we get so exhausted. I'm so sorry you are back to feeling low. I'm glad to hear you were good for several months though. I hope you will return to that but if life taught me anything these things happen and they aren't always due to us not trying hard enough. Feeling exhausted mentally really take a whole lot out of you. Do you ever get so mentally exhausted it turns physical? It looks like that is what is happening and that to me is like being paralyzed. I wonder if any pther health related issue is effecting this. I'm going for test now but everything seems to come back nornal. Well anyways I can relate to what you are saying and I hope things get better for you! Take care and take it easy :) 

I'm sorry that you are going through something similar.  Yes I do get physically exhausted.  Thank you for sharing.

Hope everyone is doing ok. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jules19 said:

I am so exhausted from fighting everyday, from struggling just to survive.  I've been working so hard that I've barely found time to come onto this site.  I don't even know how I have the strength to type this. 

I was improving for several months, but now I've just broken down.  I know that one day I'll get back up, but for now I'm feeling very low & miserable. 

I wanted to share this because I know that many of you are also feeling exhausted.  I don't know how I'll get out of this rut, but I know that I've done it before, so I can do it again. 

Maybe I'm just looking for some reassurance, or somebody who is going through the same thing.   Sorry if this is jumbled.  I'm exhausted both physically & mentally.  Thanks for reading.

I haven't got up in 46 going on 47 yrs every hurt brought against me still remains. There be no light at the end for me.  Jules you've  got up off the ground before, so do it again!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, My empire of dirt said:

I haven't got up in 46 going on 47 yrs every hurt brought against me still remains. There be no light at the end for me.  Jules you've  got up off the ground before, so do it again!

Yes, I can do it again.  Maybe you will too someday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope you are doing better and the chronic tiredness seems to be an old friend of mine. Between the anxiety, depression and chronic pain it just seems like it robs me of anything good/positive in this life.Some days it is all I can do to just do the basic tasks (day to day things) and the one thing that helps me push through is my son who is moderately autistic (since birth). I have to be there for him even though it gets so hard sometimes (feeling hopeless).

I truly hope things get better for you and I can relate. It helps me knowing I can come here and be heard. Be well and hold on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...