CANT LEAVE house issues?

whatgoingon

anyone else ever feel like this? Its not really agoraphobia as im not really scared or anxious to be outside its just i really have no desire or energy to leave my house. When i work or study i am forced to leave my house for those reasons but still dont like it or want to buy have no choice. Now im not working but i got to go to post office today, i just dont want to. The thouhgt of getting dressed and walking to post office is horrible but needs to be done.

ITs normal/common to not want to leave house, i just never want to.

I feel like this all the time. I'm glad you seem self aware though and it seems like something we both want to work on. It is really hard when we need to do something but our bodies don't want to move. I'm not sure it is out of laziness though as having depression just makes every task harder to do and if you are feeling really unwell it is like going somewhere with a big concrete block being anchored to us. Mr Shadow I really agree with 

"It's better to not think about it. Just get up and do whatever you need to do. The longer you think about it, the harder it becomes."

It is hard but I find truth in it as well. At the same time don't beat yourself up. And if you have a lack of motivation like I do, it just makes it much harder. I'm writing this as I'm kind of procrastinating on work. My head just isn't in it at the moment. I hope you find the energy you need to get yourself out of the house! From one homebody to the other ;)

Yes I feel exactly like this. But as some have said once I do leave the house I do feel better. And sometimes the best thing about going out is coming home again. If you don't leave the house you don't get to experience that feeling!

so true i sit in my hosue with all my video games and big tv and blu rays and music studio etc yet often fidn myself bored and not interested in any off it, nor my big expensive bed....but then a day away from home or more and when i come back its like heaven...