Sign in to follow this  
sober4life

I hate bipolar disorder

That's what I'll tell people.  It's very hard though because the highs feel higher than the sky.  The lows I might as well be in a dumpster.  The medication makes me feel nothing.  I want to feel normal.  Is there a normal?

I think it takes long time to find the medication right for u... I tried three different combinations so far... And still haven't foindd the right one. 

Try to change your meds. Go back to your doctor if you think he/she is good or try a new dr. 

Normal. My quest is to figure this out too. Lol I find it funny when people tell me that nothing and no one is normal. 

Yet, we long to feel normal. And normal is the middle ground on treatment trackers. 

Maybe nobody is normal.  Maybe that's why there is always a struggle because we're trying to get to something that doesn't exist.  I just need to accept myself for who I am.  I've taken meds for bipolar and if what they make me feel is what is normal I want no part of it.  They basically made me feel nothing.

Yes maybe we are perfect the way we are.  The lows are horrible but the highs are amazing.  I hate the depression but the highs have me accomplishing things I never thought I could.  With the highs I feel like forrest gump when he's running across the country.  Why would I want to get rid of that?