Sign in to follow this  
Torii

I just don't want to be here. Anymore.

I don't know what to do anymore. I've gave up my job because I simply cannot cope anymore with it. I left with very little notice and as expected was told where to go, but right now I can't cope. And trying to explain is like hitting a brick wall. They don't understand. Family doesn't so how with an employer.

I just don't want to be here. Not anywhere. Not at home, not with loved ones, not anywhere. I have no motivation to do anything, nothing. Even thing's that would benefit me I have no interest in. I don't have the energy to do anything. I feel like it's a chore to get up in the morning. I don't want to deal with anything or anyone. And the pressure of having to do so is ******* me. All I know is that I don't want to be here anymore. I can't handle it. I can't cope. I don't know what to do or how to explain it. I just don't want to be.  

I wish I had some helpful words of advice or some wisdom I could pass on to you but unfortunately I don't. The one thing that does help me somewhat is knowing that I'm not the only one who deals with depression and anxiety.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. Try to give yourself a break and just breathe - sometimes just being is something. Do you have someone to connect with where you are? Even to just listen or throw in a distraction? If not, there are good people here who understand.

I totally understand what you're saying and where you're coming from. Know that it's OKAY to have those feelings and it's okay to have a day where you want to stay in bed, but DO know that you are stronger than you think. Some days I don't get out of bed either, but what I try to do is maybe read a little bit and I also found that writing a list of things that you like and like to do is helpful. For example I am a music nerd. I play the flute and love Beethoven, so I will write that down and write maybe 1 or 2 reasons why I like my flute and Beethoven. How does it benefit me? Even if it feels like your life is at rock bottom, just the fact that you're acknowledging that you don't want to continue down the same path is GREAT! So, find this little things EVERY day that you're grateful for and make a list. Soon I think you'll find yourself not having the need to drink to get drunk. Also surround yourself with new friends (if need be) that are completely opposite of the "party" life. I hope you find this helpful. :)

im there too...listen this is so cliché but you are not alone...we all feel the same. When I start feeling like that (which is on a daily basis) I think of something that I enjoy doing...for example I like anything creating.the other day I started painting my lil wooden table I have in the living room... Or I start writing poetry. Lil things like that its like taking baby steps. Maybe you should just go out to the mountains take lunch with you and just walk to no specific location. It's very relaxing and you get away from your thoughts