Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread (3)

6 minutes ago, salparadise6132 said:

Probably.  I would guess that perhaps your leave may have freed others up to say their piece, Riv.

I truly hope you encounter a much better environment!!! :)

Yeah perhaps!!! I imagine others MUST have complained in order for that to happen. Hopefully it will be much better!!! =)

I am feeling pretty down. I am trying something NEW tomorrow as far as medications go. I don't have any energy to leave the house and I feel like there's literally no hope. I'll keep pushing I just don't know until when.....I hope everyone is feeling OK.

Anxiously waiting for the time to walk my dog in the humidity and heat before getting ready to go to a workout class. If I even still feel like going in an hour.  Also anxious about getting up in time and driving to a hair appointment tomorrow for a haircut I'm not sure I'll even like or want. lol I keep going back and forth, but it's too hot for my long thick hair right now, especially if I want to work out on a daily basis. 

Also today is Prime Day on Amazon prime and I already bought two items, cancelled one and then the other, and then rebought the first item because I decided I wanted it afterall. lol There are a couple of interesting deals, but I'm not sure if I really want them. I wish there were more things that I can actually use at a good price.

2 hours ago, ladysmurf said:

I am feeling pretty down. I am trying something NEW tomorrow as far as medications go. I don't have any energy to leave the house and I feel like there's literally no hope. I'll keep pushing I just don't know until when.....I hope everyone is feeling OK.

((((((((ladysmurf))))))))  It hurts me to hear you're in so much pain.  There really can be a turning point though.  I know it's hard to believe, but, there can be.  Many have gone through and come out the other side my dear!!!

Brian

22 minutes ago, salparadise6132 said:

((((((((ladysmurf))))))))  It hurts me to hear you're in so much pain.  There really can be a turning point though.  I know it's hard to believe, but, there can be.  Many have gone through and come out the other side my dear!!!

Brian

I know. It's just frustrating when doctors look at you clueless and don't know what to do with you. I'm still trying to hang in there for my parents, me, my life, and hopes and dreams (even though at this point they seem pointless) but I just don't know how much more I will be able to take....

I feel good! Found out not only is HR involved in all of my communications with my boss now, but in all employee communications with our boss. So something happened as a result of my leaving that led to this most positive result! Maybe they investigated and someone else said something, too. Or the person who left said something. Or their lawyers or her husband enforced this. Either way, she can no longer treat me like garbage and I feel like I won a small victory! Thank God. I feel like I can relax now so much more at work and not have my PTSD come into play out of fear of my boss's wrath. Phew!

Might as well put this here.

My job is the primary source of my sadness, and often am wanting to talk about it because the bulls*** bothers me on an astronomical level.

First starters.. if I'm not there.. it's not done... and that counts even for vacations I take. In my company - hell with people in general.. I've seem to have become a person who can handle everything by myself. if no one wants to do it, no worries, he will do it, and all will be well. The problem here is that I become overloaded, and my body gets worn down.. which is my 'real boss'. I'll listen to my body always before anyone over me. There is a secondary issue to this as well, if say my body is fine with it.. my mind. Once my mood drops to a low point while at work, that's it. My day is official ruined. For most things, yes, it is better off that my hands are on it, and no one else because I will do it right and in a convenient way. But I am not a swiss army knife. I am still human.

My co-worker. Ok this guy is the all-time career leader in the amount of total hours late. This guy either shows up 12:30 or sometimes 3 am. Often I'm NEEDING HIM to help me pull out pallets. But for the last 6 years, it's been me doing it.

Management. Oh gee this is a long damn story of my 17 year career. To make a long story short: We are running low on humane managers.

Work-load. This is getting more and more by the year. And they seem to like ADDING MORE WORK, when we find faster/efficient ways of getting things done quicker..

This is that day in week where I have awoken to feel as if a vampire squid visited me in the night to suck out all my energy and beat every bone and muscle in my body with its tentacles.

Plus, the cold and cough is not going away.

And, I have not been paying my ex-wife the usual child support amounts (because, I just don't have them) and she is getting increasingly aggressive.

As the Beach Boys once said, "Fun Fun Fun."

((((((((Twilight)))))))) I feel your pain! :console:

((((((((((Brian)))))))))) Hope you feel better soon!! :hugs:

So just as I am celebrating my victory over my evil wicked boss, she gives me push back this morning about regaining access to all the tools I need to do my job. ***? I had to put down my foot and tell her I cannot perform my job without access to these essential tools. However, THANKFULLY, HR is on that communication and is backing me up whereas previously I bet my evil witch of a boss would have gotten away with not giving me access. Woohoo!

I am really hyper right now..... this is the most energized I have felt in months.

Edited by RiverLight

1 hour ago, Epictetus said:

I am enduring some pretty awful and intense pain in my hands, but I know that others are struggling with much more awful things.  Hugs to everyone!

Sorry to hear that Epictetus!!!  Best to you, my friend!!!

Feeling goooood on a Wednesdaaaay♪

Its storming here and I love it. Rain scented fresh air, dark skies and thick clouds with sunbeams trying their best to push through. The rain is so warm and there is nothing quite like the scent of fresh cut grass that as been rained on.

26 minutes ago, ColdFire said:

Its storming here and I love it. Rain scented fresh air, dark skies and thick clouds with sunbeams trying their best to push through. The rain is so warm and there is nothing quite like the scent of fresh cut grass that as been rained on.

26 minutes ago, ColdFire said:

Lovely picture, ColdFire!!!  I do love those days as well.  Unfortunately, hasn't rained in southern Ontario for about 7 weeks. Our lawns are brown and my garden is wilting.  I think our climate might be changing to Arizona's.

There's only one way to deal with unacceptance: get away from there.

They will never admit that they don't accept me.

I used to think people take me for a fool. But turns out they don't care if I'm smart or not and they don't care if I succeed or not.

They will always try to twist me up for as long as possible, until I become educated enough to realize I am not accepted and I need to get away for my own health and safety.