Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread (3)

4 hours ago, RiverLight said:

I did not get the job. =( I am crushed..... and surprised. Back to my biotch of a boss and nightmare and back to the drawing board I guess.

{{{{{{{RiverLight}}}}}}} I am so sorry. Look for something else, though. Why go back to the job you hated?

4 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

{{{{{{{RiverLight}}}}}}} I am so sorry. Look for something else, though. Why go back to the job you hated?

Thanks Dolphin. :hugs:I have to for financial reasons. :/

Someone told me that when you meet up with a new chick, the worst that could happen is that she says no, not interested, etc.

Boy was he wrong!!!

I've had a number of failed meet-ups that resulted in being laughed at in a demeaning way for doing completely normal things, I've been called names, I've been asked to do favors for things they could do on their own, I've been fingerpointed, I've had someone steal change they owed me in front of my face, just to name a few although I could name more stuff.

I've known someone that was forced to change his number because of harassment after meeting up with someone.

Edited by The_Unwanted

I'm feeling tired and little numb, but better than most of the day.  Depression rears its ugly head in so many different ways.  Today I was suffocated by an overwhelming sadness and broke down crying twice - once while making a sandwich on my lunch break and again immediately when I got home from work.  

I forced myself to do something productive after waking up from a nap, the crying spells left me extra exhausted.  I planted some cacti and succulents that had been sitting on my front porch.  It was a nice distraction.  Now the night winding down and I feel a little overwhelmed by the few small routine things I have to do before bed.  God, even shaving and brushing my teeth feels like a monumental task.  

Well, it's the day after my big blow. I feel numb. How do I go back to my job now? I have to meet with HR.... I have to write to HR first and tell them I am coming back. They will require a doctor's note saying I am ready to return to work. It would be easier if I was just laid off. Then I could collect unemployment and look for work. How am I going to deal with my bully of a boss again?!?

Really excited following this morning's job interview :Coopyahoo: I feel so much vitality inside, haven't felt like that in a while. During the interview I didn't have to force enthusiasm, it came naturally, and at the end the interviewer seemed as enthusiastic as me. I have a good feeling about it

I'm so lonely that my chest physically aches, and I can't stop crying. The only way to escape is sleep, but I always wake up. I had a date with a guy I really liked, and I thought it went well. He ignored my texts after that date. Then I has 2 dates with a guy I liked, but now he ignores me unless I initiate conversation first. I don't know what I did/didn't do, or should/shouldn't have done or said. I'm heartbroken over these fools.

To top things off, I'm on strike and have zero money saved. I had to borrow money from my ex, the one guy who has ever cared for me. Messing that relationship up is the biggest regret of my life, and I have many.

I see no point on continuing to live, but I'm afraid of what that would do to my mom.

Very tired..sleepy...worried. If I don't qualify for disability I will have no insurance and then I can't see any doctor as I'm unemployed.........I have the best luck I tell ya

Managed to find some old live recordings from when I performed songs from my second electronic album... Nearly 8 years ago... I remember those times very well and the performances captured me at my best. Still longing to find someone to be with... Everyone just rejects me for one reason or another. I think it's just me. Thanks to Natalie for breaking not only my heart but also breaking me down to the point that finding anyone that would actually go out with me on a date just seems hopeless.

I should be happy since my song "Critical" is sitting at number 26 on the itunes chart in Italy yet I'm not really feeling anything. Not happy, not sad just nothing.

I've started talking to a girl at work some but I am doubting that it'll go anywhere. Someone else during my work day came up to me and commented on my songs and my voice since she happened to stumble upon them on youtube. She asked why I didn't tell her... Well... To put it short the music part of me is slipping away and in some ways that's a good thing. Yet at the same time it's a part of my that doesn't want to die just yet. The girl that came up to me I had actually asked out once before... Politely turned down, she already had a boyfriend... Seems I'll never find someone.

I seriously need a vacation...

3 hours ago, CallaLily said:

I'm so lonely that my chest physically aches, and I can't stop crying. The only way to escape is sleep, but I always wake up. I had a date with a guy I really liked, and I thought it went well. He ignored my texts after that date. Then I has 2 dates with a guy I liked, but now he ignores me unless I initiate conversation first. I don't know what I did/didn't do, or should/shouldn't have done or said. I'm heartbroken over these fools.

To top things off, I'm on strike and have zero money saved. I had to borrow money from my ex, the one guy who has ever cared for me. Messing that relationship up is the biggest regret of my life, and I have many.

I see no point on continuing to live, but I'm afraid of what that would do to my mom.

So hard to read Calla!!!!  Big hugs to you!!!

If he never cared for you then it was the right decision to leave him.  Just saying.  There can be others who will!

I woke up and basically started crying. I am teary as I write this. :coopcray:

It is so disappointing to have worked so hard for a job, only to be turned down. I worked really hard on my course and related it to the job, and I even paid someone to redesign their home page. I developed a three-month action plan of what I would accomplish if hired. My interviews had gone superbly well. I was convinced I had the job in the bag.

Then to learn that the candidate who was hired knew people there, well, that's just the icing on the cake. And for them also to say that I wasn't the right cultural fit because I've worked from home for 8 years and have been independent, well that's just BS. I've worked in offices and am highly adaptive. Seems like a BS excuse/reason. But for that person to have known people there, well that's just unfair...... I didn't even have a chance. :/

I am still so disappointed. I don't know how I'm going to be able to return to work now & to my evil witch of a boss.

This is one of the greatest disappointments I think I have ever faced...... on top of Staples rescinding their offer on me, well, I've had enough with disappointment! ARGH.

Very anxious. I want to cry. I wish something would just work so I can go on with my life. I am so bored inside my house and I miss being outside in the real world. At least the dog is by my side..Everyone have a good day

Had a bout of the lonelies (if that is a word) over the past few days. Meds  keep me pretty flat so I don't get all worked up... but just even more flat feeling I guess. Anxiety is better thankfully, increased buspar helped and probably increased the flat feeling.

Oh well, better than a sobbing, angry maniac. maybe.