The "How Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread (3)

Lindsay

1 hour ago, Abandonedalways said:

I feel like...a garbage man. Driving around all day, picking up my own emotional garbage.

I've got more issues than national geographic!

Sorry to hear. Hugs.

So, currently having some severe anger problems right now. Tolerance is low. And I feel like I need to break something. I'm restraining it by typing, and watching videos. Everything is making me irritated...

I thought I was doing so well...

Oh well. Maybe I should lay down.

17 hours ago, SenorDomino said:

Annoyed. The acne on my face hasn't really healed at all overnight despite some remedies I tried. I guess I'll just have to suck it up (not literally though that would be a neat quick fix) and not care that I look like someone threw boiling water at parts of my face. I guess it's a first world problem but still. ;_; Maybe I should view it as a test to see if I can manage to pull off just not caring.

Nonsense, that's the depression talking. You've had more impact than you think.

16 hours ago, LaurynJcat said:

That's the depression talking, hon.  (((((((hugs)))))))

16 hours ago, SpiralingMind said:

(((Lady Mozzer)))

16 hours ago, duck said:

((((Hugs)))

6 hours ago, LonelyHiker said:

This

(((((LadyMozzer)))))

Thank you all so much.Your support means so much to me.I am sending out some giant hugs to all of you!!!!!

Not that great. I fought with my boyfriend, and I am very anxious. i called my therapist to see if he can see my earlier because I am so anxious and really down. I am finally seeing a new doctor though which I admire very much, and I am hoping that things will start to get better, because I feel like my current psychiatrist does not care that much. I hope everyone has a nice week! Stay strong!

1 hour ago, Lady Mozzer said:

Thank you all so much.Your support means so much to me.I am sending out some giant hugs to all of you!!!!!

Add me to the list Lady.  Hugs, and I hope you start to feel better.  You are in my morning meditation tomorrow, by name!!  Take care of yourself.  You deserve it!

I'm actually feeling good about my exercise. I have been doing a walking program consistently every day for about for months now, with the intent to transition into running.  Since I have never been terribly athletic I have been doing the walking in slow stages. Well I finally reached a stage of distance and  pace, where normally most people will start running.

So a couple of weeks ago I started running. OMG! I thought my legs were going to fall off, they hurt so much! So I guess I wasn't ready for running yet :(  I discussed it with my mentor runner and we decided for me to back off the running and do very little very slow running type steps Sort of a cross between a walk and a jog type pace.. It has taken me over a week to get the "hang of" the proper running form even though I had been practicing a lot of the techniques while I have been walking for the last few months. FINALLY, I GOT IT today! finally a good exercise session after being frustrated for two weeks. My legs don't feel like they are falling off!! :smilingteeth:

1 hour ago, salparadise6132 said:

Add me to the list Lady.  Hugs, and I hope you start to feel better.  You are in my morning meditation tomorrow, by name!!  Take care of yourself.  You deserve it!

A big thanks to you too Sal.Thank you for putting me in your morning meditation.Sending out a giant hug to you too.

1 hour ago, melplus said:

I'm actually feeling good about my exercise. I have been doing a walking program consistently every day for about for months now, with the intent to transition into running.  Since I have never been terribly athletic I have been doing the walking in slow stages. Well I finally reached a stage of distance and  pace, where normally most people will start running.

So a couple of weeks ago I started running. OMG! I thought my legs were going to fall off, they hurt so much! So I guess I wasn't ready for running yet :(  I discussed it with my mentor runner and we decided for me to back off the running and do very little very slow running type steps Sort of a cross between a walk and a jog type pace.. It has taken me over a week to get the "hang of" the proper running form even though I had been practicing a lot of the techniques while I have been walking for the last few months. FINALLY, I GOT IT today! finally a good exercise session after being frustrated for two weeks. My legs don't feel like they are falling off!! :smilingteeth:

Awesome, Melplus.  I have been exercising almost daily too.  Skipped today and feel bad about it.  But, boy does it make a difference.  I vow to ride my bike 5 k tomorrow and report on here LOL (trying to make myself do it).

Congrats on your efforts!!!!  You should be proud!  I can't run because of bad 52 year old knees.  Running is very hard on the body.  I think your approach is perfect!!! :)

38 minutes ago, salparadise6132 said:

Awesome, Melplus.  I have been exercising almost daily too.  Skipped today and feel bad about it.  But, boy does it make a difference.  I vow to ride my bike 5 k tomorrow and report on here LOL (trying to make myself do it).

Congrats on your efforts!!!!  You should be proud!  I can't run because of bad 52 year old knees.  Running is very hard on the body.  I think your approach is perfect!!! :)

Thank you! :nod:  I'm no spring chicken either but I really wanted to say "I run."  but I too have a really bad back for literally decades and so I was "afraid" of running.  That's why I got into this particular program; because it is really gentle on your body and is definitely  made for runners with injuries. Trust me, no one would ever mistake me for a "runner" but like you I am determined to stick with it.  And when I do have the proper running form for more than 30 seconds, it doesn't hurt my back or make my legs fall off! LOL

Mentally, I know that I need to be doing something outdoors everyday, but I do skip a day if I am fatigued or if I have a bad attitude about exercise that day. Instead I'll just go for a stroll to the store or something like that,

So Salparadise, don't feel bad about skipping one day. Just go out and do it tomorrow as if nothing happened. o.k?  I would like to start  bicycling also. (Well I may have to start bicycling  for work or something). 5k is my goal also.    Hi5! or fist bumps or something.

Edited by melplus

Okay, and a bit tired.  I had lunch with my sister and a friend of hers, which was fun.  Overall, a good visit with my sister.  I felt a bit sad right around sunset.  I wanted to do a short walk, but didn't get to it.  But I did put some steps on my pedometer while I was running errands.

1 hour ago, duck said:

I need to change my life but where should I start?  Nothing will change until I start taking NEW risks.

Well said. I know how you feel I always come to a point when all the things are going wrong for me. I sit down and say myself. "Somethings' gotta' give.

I don't usually know what that something is, but I do know that I usually have to figure out or accept what it is that I am resisting the most in my life and then start from there.

1 hour ago, LaurynJcat said:

Shaking and sweating with anxiety over going back to work tomorrow.  Just took a clonazepam and have some in my purse for tomorrow.  Thank goodness I'm just going back for 4 hours.  Work is a large part of what triggered my last major depressive episode, and I'm still moderately depressed.  I'm wondering if I can survive in a high-pressure, high-criticism, low-reward job.  One thing I want to do is let things roll off my back.  I so hope I get a decent supervisor and manager this time around.

Wish me luck.  I'll be back tomorrow to report how it went.

Good luck!

Critical...
Somebody tell me how I got this critical
Somebody tell me cause I felt so wonderful
Now I feel stuck in some kind of a truman show
Magical... Mystical... It became...

I don't know your name and what you're doing there
I feel like I've been rolling down the stairs
Awhile ago everything was wow!
What a smash of a party 'til I blacked out.

But what do you know what I'm going through
I'd like to see you walking in my shoes
Same old club and the same old house
And the usual people but all of a sudden
It all became...

Critical...
Somebody tell me how I got this critical
Somebody tell me cause I felt so wonderful
Now I feel stuck in some kind of a truman show
Magical... Mystical... It became critical.

I gotta get rid of what makes this tragical
I gotta break a lower level of alcohol
I must be dreaming I'm in some kind of horror show
Magical... Mystical... Won't you leave me alone...

It turned out this way I think its time to leave
My head feels like the war in Tel Aviv
If you're alone maybe I'll drop by
Cause tonight I could use an extra high
I can't figure out what has happened to me
I thought I had a call hidden up my sleeve

Awhile ago everything was wow!
On the usual night out when all of a sudden
It all became... Critical...