Lindsay

The Post Anything Thread (2)

I hate eye boogers.  Well, I hate all boogers, actually.

Just needed to get that off my chest. 

Not boogers...I mean, what I had to say.

I did not have boogers on my chest.

I know it sounded that way, but trust me when I say I didn't.

Thanks for listening.

I need some sleep.

57 minutes ago, LoneSquirrel said:

I hate eye boogers.  Well, I hate all boogers, actually.

Just needed to get that off my chest. 

Not boogers...I mean, what I had to say.

I did not have boogers on my chest.

I know it sounded that way, but trust me when I say I didn't.

Thanks for listening.

I need some sleep.

:roll2:

8 hours ago, Misanthrop said:

Can I ask; what's a very easy entry-level hobby for the severely depressed? I tried picking up gunpla kit modelling but find it extremely stressful instead.

Amateur astronomy can be very rewarding and all you need is a star chart and some relatively dark skies. There are a ton of good stargazing apps you can download to your phone for free, or nearly free. I find a lot of peace just hanging out on the balcony at night and soaking up the universe.

10 hours ago, Misanthrop said:

Can I ask; what's a very easy entry-level hobby for the severely depressed? I tried picking up gunpla kit modelling but find it extremely stressful instead.

It's not a hobby, but going to a park or botanic gardens can be healing (though at my worst I can't even do that). Related though is tending to a few plants...get hardy, easy to grow ones. Like LonelyHiker suggests, there is something powerful about reconnecting with nature, whether a night sky, plants, or animals. It can relive the painful mental chatter for at least awhile. 

On 12/7/2017 at 4:29 AM, SpiralingMind said:

I wonder how long it will take for my laptop to update to the Fall Creator's Build?

Waaay too long. Once mine finally downloaded it took hours to complete. windows 10 is increasingly frustrating. I may switch to a Chromebook when I retire next year.

1 hour ago, uncertain1 said:

Waaay too long. Once mine finally downloaded it took hours to complete. windows 10 is increasingly frustrating. I may switch to a Chromebook when I retire next year.

I've had nothing but problems with Windows 10 since it came out. Horrible excuse for an operating system.

- KS

Announcements