Zoloft: AM to PM

Hi all, I'm new here :) 

Ive been on Zoloft 50mg for 12 days now. I've been having brainfog and lethargy as my main problems for the past couple of days. I've been taking them around 4-7am but around 10 or 11am I am yawning all over the place and I can't get any schoolwork done because of the brainfog. I want to start taking it in the evenings at around 7pm because I believe I would go to sleep by 11pm (from what I've written so far in my journal). 

My question is: should I take zoloft tonight or wait until tomorrow evening and put up with any breakthrough anxiety? 

Thank you for any experience or input. :) My GP said morning or night is ok, but they didn't tell me how to switch...

For future reference to myself and others, I just took 50mg of Zoloft and 7.5mg of Restoril. I can see why being on Zoloft can be dangerous. My mind was telling me I needed to take it because I had already scheduled to. If this was the old me, I would have been worried for an hour and still wouldn't be able to decide.

Will update soon...

Holy cow that Restoril worked in 10 min and I was asleep in no time. 6 hours later and I'm awake at 3am. Still kind of groggy but not too bad. I can certainly feel effects of the zoloft (muscles tight around my temples and back of the neck).

Well I survived the night. Anxiety and depression be damned. :)

Figure out whenever you start yawning in the morning and how many hours after taking Zoloft that occurs. Take Zoloft those amount of hours before you go to bed. It worked well for myself for many years. Even taking it any time in the evening was fine. I never had any of the serious side effects people complain about, other than occasional insomnia. Zoloft completely changed my life. I think most people come on here for help with side effects, but not enough come on here to praise a drug.

Edited by KnotHear