Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

What Are You Doing? (9)

Working. At 12 midnight. This job is too stressful for me that I'm even bringing my work home and making myself even more stressed. When actually it's my fault cos I have such a short attention span I hate myself. Hate my job. No I don't. I need this job. To pay the bills. So I must focus and complete 5 more cases :tear2:

23 hours ago, Natasha1 said:

Sitting here farting

*removed gif*

:music: Sitting here listening to music waiting on someone else very bored bleh. 

Edited by Natasha1
Removed gif

Wishing we would win big in tge lottery so that we can do what we truly want to do. I want to audition for things. Cant commit if i make it. Thats just the one thing. I guess im just selfish.

Trying not to worry. I spilled some uncooked instant rice on the kitchen floor and my dog swooped in and ate some. I'm getting all kinds of different results on the web, the scariest thing being that it could affect her organs. I don't think she ate that much, but I just hope she'll be ok!

I've just woken up and I'm browsing the forums while listening to a man hysterically laughing at getting to beat a bunch of aliens with a cucumber. He does not come in peace.

Unfortunately, work doesn't leave me with much of a choice.

Something that has saved me from running late countless times is scheduling my sleep in 90 minute increments.  For example, if you go to bed at midnight, the best times to set your alarm would be 1:30, 3:00, 4:30, 6:00, and so on.  

Edited by Wizardwarrior315