What Are You Doing? (9)

Lindsay

8 minutes ago, goincrazy said:

I'm being lazy   . looking at things I need to do   . no energy or motivation right now . 

yeahhh me too -_-

And when i manage to do something ppl sabortate me <,< my therapist is pressuring me to get the report from the 3 days in the hospital.... so i go to my normal doctor and ask several times. Ofc yeah more pressure then i called the hospital. Ofc after noon you cant catch anybody there anymore -_- so after waiting a day that lady told me that they send it 10days ago. So yeah i waited now and today tadaaaa nooo its still not at the doctor. So it needs to be lost great. But ofc i only can call the hospital again on  wednesday -_- so they will send it again to my doctor. And then again wait until my doc can give it to me or send it to the therapist. Is that something a bad depressed person can handle easily? i dont know about you guys, but for me ... thats not possible it takes me so much energy, that i cant go through it often or worry about that stuff. If that is what society thinks means "help" for depressed ppl i better end it so i dont need that help >.<

This is unpleasant but I decided to rant in my blog.  I used to write it down privately but it feels better doing it on a public board (no one knows I do this).  I'm also appreciating the responses, however big, however small, to whatever I've written anywhere on this site.  I'm also trying to find a way that I can exchange, okay, get for myself, recipes from others here.  I'm just not sure anyone would know dishes where I live.  And, no, poutine does not count.  It's actually kinda gross.  Yes, it's time for me to go to bed.:icon12: & :hugs:to all who need it. 

6 hours ago, Follena said:

Watching an Intelligence Squared (IQ2) debate on immigration waaaayy too late at night.

I have watched the UK version of that in the past :smile:, they did a very good one called "Karl Marx was right" 

8 hours ago, hocico said:

I have watched the UK version of that in the past :smile:, they did a very good one called "Karl Marx was right" 

Ha! I've watched the UK version (first one) as well. I've learned so much from these shows!!