Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

What Really Bugs You (7)

People who so, so, so, so, so desperately want the truth right up until they get the truth

Don't really want to know? Maybe don't ask!

22 hours ago, Nisemono said:

So one of the guys who shot the cops in Dallas said that he wanted to **** white people. I hate these people with a passion. I don't mean black people, I mean the small minded arseholes who come in every colour. Of course black lives matter, and how did this moron think he'd help things by doing that? Cops assume that black people are dangerous, how about ******ing some of them to prove them wrong. What? You ****ing ******. I once wrote a badly worded post here after reading about a group of black men who'd badly beaten a white man because he was white. I said it made me feel very white for a while, which I absolutely hated.

There are many ways that people divide themselves into tribes, all of them meaningless. I have a dream. I dream about skin colour being just a ****ing skin colour. We like to divide ourselves into groups and create a 'them', lots of psychological experiments have illustrated this, Jane Elliot's eye colour experiment springs to mind. I don't want to be a white man, my skin colour is superficial and means nothing. Anyone who does define themselves by such superficial crap is not worth knowing. I know that's easy for me to say, coming as I do from that famously oppressed minority of white men. Prejudice can create a sense of identity, a sense of unity against those who are bigoted against you. But it's just a skin colour.

I remember watching a video on youtube called 'black people aren't my people'. It's been deleted, probably because of the abuse she attracted, but I loved her for saying that. Ideally, there are no black people, just people with black skin. Likewise with white people. I don't mean to criticise people with black skin, I know that people with white skin have acted, and continue to act like complete areshole because your skin has a different pigmentation. Thank god for mental illness. When you wonder whether you belong to the human race all the petty divisions seem so meaningless.

BLM bugs me because I have lost 2 cousins and 4 friends growing up in a major Midwestern city at the hands of other blacks. No one marched for them, no one gathers on that scale to rid our neighborhoods of these Mur***ers and drug dealers. But when someone outside the group kills someone its this big shockwave through the community all of a sudden? I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Why do you think I'm so f*cked in the head. I basically spent my childhood indoors because it was too dangerous to go out and play, and it was not because racist cops (who do exist) were standing on the corner and shooting people. Every summer hundreds of shootings would happen (136 sh**tingss this summer alone so far, its not over yet) and this has been going on for a while, I'm in my 30's now and its worse than when I was a teenager.

BLM are a group of bullies, trying to suppress the speech of others and calling for violence. If you don't like racists fine, no one does, but let them speak so the rest of us know who they are, their words will be their own undoing, but don't use violence and storm stages to prevent someone with a different viewpoint from speaking. It also p*sses me off that they crashed the memorial for the victims of the Orlando shooting. So desperate for attention that they need to make every issue about them. I am both a person of color and gay but that sh*t burned me up so bad because that issue had nothing to do with race. They don't care about blacks, if they did the guy that shot those innocent cops would have used his gun to take out the mur***ers plaguing the black community instead.

I'm also sick of the victim culture we live in. I may offend some but I don't care. Every world power known to man has engaged in the slave trade. The Babylonians, the Egyptians, The Medo-Persians, The Greco-Romans to name just a few yet outright racism is allowed against whites as if they were the only group to do this and as if all of them were in agreement on it. This is unfair, and is being used to discriminate against whites. I noticed in the GLBT community to that it is now acceptable to be bigoted towards straight white males. This saddens me to no end because its wrong. Race, gender and sexuality are being used as a weapon by bullies who used to support true equality. This is why I steer clear of these mini religions because they all have Gods and they all have Devils, and if they are out of devils they invent them. The HUMAN race needs to get together and eject these bullies who use unfortunate things to further their grip of control on the public. These people are working for the higher ups to create discord for their own ends, what those ends are remains to be seen but we will find out soon enough or too late to stop it.

Edited by ColdFire

Right now.. it bugs me how health issues (that are almost for sure caused by the environment I work in) are dealt with at my work. It feels like they know exactly what the problem is but then because it is a huge problem and they can't solve it, they just keep going round it, not admitting it, just trying to do some things showing that they care / are doing something.

I feel like I shouldn't be going to work. It's a thought every morning I drag myself there. I am afraid of how this will effect my health in long term. It worries me. And at the same time this whole issue bugs me since.. it shouldn't really be that hard in a company this big to transfer somewhere else.. but.. gee, also the other locations have similar issues -_-. 

On 7/18/2016 at 4:07 PM, LoneSquirrel said:

The guy with the chainsaw outside.  He bugs me.  A lot.  I should go out there...

conker_chainsaw_by_albadune-d9v6fb0.jpg

If you need a basement suddenly for any reason I have one :Coopwink:

That I was going to send a message to my boss about why I wouldn't show up to work today and then.. I fell back asleep and woke up past the time when I was supposed to be there. -_-''

15 hours ago, Nisemono said:

Feminists. Oh wait, wait, it's not what you think. I think women should be treated equally, that women are as capable and intellegent as men, if not more so. We have set the bar pretty ****ing low after all and most men would probably admit that you're much nicer than us arseholes. So this isn't a misogynyst rant or anything. Women are as capable as men, which means that they're just as capable of talking bulls***. The difference is that a man talking bulls*** is just an arsehole, while a woman talking bulls*** can call herself a feminist, and I don't wan't to be anti-feminist, but women can be just as stupid as men. That's equality.

Oh but anyway, what made me think of this was an article I saw about the Ghostbusters movie. What happened to feminism that a damn movie is given such importance? I remember reading about how Mad Max was a feminist movie. Oh what the ****? An entertaining movie but it didn't really say anything to me about gender politics. You could say that those poor helpless women needed Tom Hardy's aid to escape from another man. But damn it, it's just an action movie without any political agenda as far as I can see.

So Ghostbusters. This was taken up by feminists as a victory, featuring an all woman cast in roles originally played by men. It was also taken up by mysoginistic arseholes - women can't bust ghosts which don't exist ayway you stupid ****. Busting ghosts is a man's job. I think the original movie is best viewed when you're a child and doesn't stand up well when watched as an adult. We're not rewritting the ****ing bible here. But people took it so seriously. Women busting ghosts? Blasphemy! They have the wrong genitals to be able to tackle ****ing things that don't really exist anyway you ****tard.

I hate reboots though. I suppose I should get to the damn point. There was an article in The Guardian about how the Ghostbusters movie should have done more to encourage girls to pursue a career in physics. Ahhh! What the ****? You are taking this way too seriously. But she was a feminist, and I like to think I'm a feminist too, so I don't wan't to say how ****ing dumb I thought her opinion was. Busting ghosts is not a respected area of scientific research, what with them not existing and all. So, expecting a film based on such a topic to inspire another Marie Curie seems slightly deluded. I think I'm a feminist, I certainly don't think that men are superior, but there is a lot of crap written under the aegis of feminism.

Sisters doing it for themselves :Coopwink: 

21 hours ago, Wisteria said:

Careless health care professionals.

I hear ya, I think the bad ones either view what they do just as a lucrative career and the caring about the patients goes out the window or they just work such long hours that they make mistakes.

Most of them are a credit to their profession, they listen to their patients and want to make them better and treat them with respect and compassion. 

(((Wisteria)))

Edited by hocico

On 2.8.2016 at 3:04 PM, hocico said:

I hear ya, I think the bad ones either view what they do just as a lucrative career and the caring about the patients goes out the window or they just work such long hours that they make mistakes.

Most of them are a credit to their profession, they listen to their patients and want to make them better and treat them with respect and compassion. 

(((Wisteria)))

Yep... :/ Some doctors seem to not care about their job anymore. It's sad, because it's about human lives after all.

Fortunately there are caring and kind doctors too, but not all of them are good either, heh.

Thank you!

On 7/18/2016 at 11:07 AM, LoneSquirrel said:

The guy with the chainsaw outside.  He bugs me.  A lot.  I should go out there...

conker_chainsaw_by_albadune-d9v6fb0.jpg

That's Conker from his game of the same name.

When I stopped to ask for directions and I kept getting "you could look on google maps on your phone" yes if I had my phone with me I wouldn't be asking you for directions would I :glare:

Edited by hocico

I also hate not finding a good anime or manga to my liking. Too many of them feel out of place and very few can even come close to grabbing my heart.

People who say "But you have so much to live for..."

Yeah,

Loneliness

Sadness

My cat who I think is becoming a honey badger and would sh*t on me instead of eat my corpse if I died.

Bills.

Mindless television/internet/radio pushing narratives instead of ideas.

All the meaningful relationships and sex I'm not having.

People who love me only when they need me to help them move or need a ride somewhere

More Bills.

Hopelessness

Anxiety

Self loathing, both religious and self induced.

all this wonderful stuff I would miss out on.

To those that thinks that I have so much to live for....Go play hopscotch in a minefield.

There are wonderful things in life, yes, they are just happening to/for other people. Some of us just get the crumbs in the bottom of the bag when the universe passes out the things worth living for.

Edited by ColdFire

People who are on their phone when you are visiting with them. We have become a world where people would rather be on their phones than talk to one another face to face.

I feel I didn't explain that well enough I get bats*** crazy, psychotic over it because it upsets me so much. Screaming, destructive, uncontrollable rage where I want to bash faces in, and smash glass in their smug little jack ass faces.

1 hour ago, Anony said:

I feel I didn't explain that well enough I get bats*** crazy, psychotic over it because it upsets me so much. Screaming, destructive, uncontrollable rage where I want to bash faces in, and smash glass in their smug little jack ass faces.

This made me smile with a sick sense of vindication. :D

Bugging me today is my moms need to have a strong oppinion on my friends relationship. Getting really intense about what she needs to do and whatnot. And telling me, just because I should tell my friend therse things. 

You don't see the whole picture, mom. You don't know everything. Most importantly: it's none of your busines, and you are draining my energy by droning on about this! 

There!! 

(Yes, I know, I should tell her that. But that just leads to more ranting, no winning)