What Really Bugs You (7)

Lindsay

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, KidSurvivor2011 said:

People and their tendency to pi** me off.

- KS

Same here.  The way I usually handle those people is something like the following:

if  person == a$$hole

Attempt to work things out with them

elseif  person == a$$hole && response to reason == null

Out.println 'Back off!' & get someone to intervene

elseif  person == a$$hole && response to intervention == null

End relationship

else

Use 'depressionforums.org'

Edited by Wizardwarrior315

Pulling up behind a vehicle at a signalized intersection...only to have the driver turn on their left turn indicator after the light turns green. Gee, I wish I had known that before I pulled up behind you at the red light...

Edited by JD4010

On 4/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, JD4010 said:

That encompasses a LOT of people.

Taking a driving test once and then having your license the rest of your life is absurd.  I don't know if it's like that everywhere but it's like that here.

10 hours ago, sober4life said:

Taking a driving test once and then having your license the rest of your life is absurd.  I don't know if it's like that everywhere but it's like that here.

Same here, for the most part. I used to have a commercial drivers license for driving the big stuff. They require a physical and a whole lot of other things. I finally let it lapse and now I only have a regular license. I miss driving trucks and buses however.

1 hour ago, JD4010 said:

Same here, for the most part. I used to have a commercial drivers license for driving the big stuff. They require a physical and a whole lot of other things. I finally let it lapse and now I only have a regular license. I miss driving trucks and buses however.

Yes I would love to drive trucks across the country.  Next month I plan on working with an agency that says they will pay for truck driving school.  I have no points on my license and I'm a great driver so it's perfect for me.