Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

What Really Bugs You (7)

People who don't turn right on a red signal (without a "NO TURN ON RED sign") even though the transecting road is clear, not a car in sight.

Even worse when they don't have their right turn signal on, so you think they're going to go straight but SURPRISE! Just waited 3 minutes for nothing. 

Then they go slow mph. Come on people, please be considerate of others. 

On 11/26/2016 at 4:20 PM, Mavigo said:

People who don't turn right on a red signal (without a "NO TURN ON RED sign") even though the transecting road is clear, not a car in sight.

Even worse when they don't have their right turn signal on, so you think they're going to go straight but SURPRISE! Just waited 3 minutes for nothing. 

Then they go slow mph. Come on people, please be considerate of others. 

I can't stand people who don't use turn signals in general.

- KS

How doing something as simple as driving to a neighborhood bank could be easy as pie one day and so stressful that I have racing thoughts and a racing heart on another day. I can never tell or control how intense my anxiety is going to be and it sucks.

The way people drive this time of year.  Every year it's the same.  It gets close to Christmas, and a**holes who waited until the last minute to buy gifts are cutting people off in traffic, speeding through parking lots, etc.

I was walking in a crosswalk today and almost got hit by a guy speeding through the parking lot.  Then he gave me "the look"...you know...to let me know I had no right to be a pedestrian in his parking lot.

Then--twice--other drivers invaded my lane and almost hit me.  It's like they think they have the right of way no matter what.

How merry will Christmas be with a vehicular manslaughter charge hanging over your head, dummies??  :ranting:

This on-going cough.. and haven't been able to exercise because of it for a while :sniffle1: I just want to get better already!

And as before.. the indoor air issues at work really seriously bug me. I got medication for the symptoms (whee, need medication to be able to go to my workplace) and then the medication itself causes me side effects for which I need another medication. Ain't that a joy :suspect:

Finding things that people totally obviously just are making up when you research it, but they don't say they are making it up. Totally uncool!

Also bugged by lack of privacy in our culture in general. How many of our collective emotional "disorders" would be non-issues and resolved in healthy natural ways if we could just have stress-free access to our own shelter? Instead we get sort of "pit" into situations we tolerate only because it's even MORE stressful to try and be Mr or Mrs Moneybags and truly be alone as much as our intuition demands.