What Really Bugs You (7)

Lindsay

I've had people come in to our public library and be upset because our public access computers don't 'remember' their email passwords. 

'But my computer at home remembers it, why can't this one?'

Really?  I mean, really?  You want some random stranger in your email just so you don't have to remember your password? 

And to this I get blank looks.

Wow.  Just. Wow.

Faith in humanity so. not. restored.

:censored:  

On 2016-11-04 at 11:49 PM, quentin360 said:

What really bugs me is my insistence to continue going on Facebook, because I wish that I could be as happy as a lot of people on there appear to be... 

They present themselves as happy.  Try digging beneath the surface.

Did anyone see that episode of SN in which Roman and Crowley are negotiating using a scroll of paypyrus . . .:roll2:At least I don't have sets and subsets and on and on . . . hilarious.  Never make a deal with the devil, lesson learned!

- Folks who leave wagons strewn across the parking lot  (hint: leave them in the hut)

That's all for today; I think I've covered 99% of my pet peeves.

***Roman's first name was censored.  But that's his real name!

Edited by gs22

10 minutes ago, Mikayla said:

When my friend I meet regularly  asks me something I thought she'd known for 2 years. Apparently the only one who listens to me, it's me.

:hugs:this bugs me to, especially when it's something I have told them more than once so it shows that they never listen to me. 

People who talk to you with their mouth full and spit all over you and act like nothing is happening. I swear I have probably digested more of my co-worker's meals than she has. I could feed the homeless with all the morsels I pick off of my uniform. Then she always asks "would you like ttttto tttttry tttthhhhis, its sooooo goood." @*#$% I just ate half of your sandwich against my will! :bomb: