Sign in to follow this  
Lindsay

What Really Bugs You (7)

Starting new Topic where we last left off....

Right now it is that I cannot carry over our last few members' Quotes! :stare:

A co worker getting mad at me for doing my job they way I want to do it. I didnt do it his way so he threw a box of dog treats past my head  he then started calling me names. I went to the boss and nothing got done. And I have to take care of it on my  own. When I think things cant get worse they do. I guess I can play the game also. I willl have nothing to do with that department  even when customers ask for help I will call someone to help them I am done. I dont need to be treated that way.

That I don't have a computer of my own just an iPad mini. I have a work computer but I don't want to use it for looking up mental health info or being on Df, or using it for personal journaling or something.  It's works computer and I don't want my private stuff on there. 

But I don't want a PC I want to buy another MacBook but their like $1500......?

22 hours ago, 20YearsandCounting said:

Clearly not a Sherlock fan. :upside:

(3 years and counting between seasons...)

As in Holmes? Nah, so not my thing I'm afraid. I think I prefer whatever mystery to be antemortem ;)

Telling me to stop talking because the one to whom I am talking thinks he knows what I'm gonna say. Gee, did you read my mind? And no, he didn't have a clue what I was going to say (and said it anyway).

Edited by feeling_lost

Going back and forth between severe depression and a kind of doomed optimism where I know I'm screwed but try to laugh it off and not being able to stick to one of them.

When there's a sporting event on and my whole facebook feed gets covered in people saying their opinion on the play of "their" team or the game. I'm really not a sporty person. But it's like, isn't there a group or something where they can discuss it? I just hate when everyone collectively gets all about something. There's even minute by minute updates, a live stream of the game delivered right into my retinas via vague internal monologues spewing forth - "wow, what was he doing there?", "omg, I can't believe that just happened!" etc. It's like I'm watching it myself only through the likes and statuses of fevered people.

21 hours ago, King of Medicine said:

When there's a sporting event on and my whole facebook feed gets covered in people saying their opinion on the play of "their" team or the game. I'm really not a sporty person. But it's like, isn't there a group or something where they can discuss it? I just hate when everyone collectively gets all about something. There's even minute by minute updates, a live stream of the game delivered right into my retinas via vague internal monologues spewing forth - "wow, what was he doing there?", "omg, I can't believe that just happened!" etc. It's like I'm watching it myself only through the likes and statuses of fevered people.

Oh man, you just described a huge reason why I don't use social media anymore lol. And that's coming from a person that goes on sports news sites multiple times a day, subscribes to 10 different sports podcasts to listen to daily, and watches multiple sports games (particularly basketball and football) as often as possible. 

Haha, yes, you can replace "sports" with anything really. Celebrity deaths, "Star Wars day" (May the 4th... cringe), International -whatever- day... I know fb is kinda for spewing out whatever's on your mind but I like to see some variety there, not a whole page, a whole evening of a topic I couldn't care less about.

There are some people who just never take a day off from their political campaigning too. LIke come on, take a day off and post a music video or something funny instead of this relentless obsession of yours!

It's quite grumpy of me and sort of amusing to expect people to regulate their e-space for my benefit but damn I hate people sometimes. :smilingteeth:

Things that people do that bug me

-Give me advice 

-Get all pi**y with me because im in a bad mood and can,t hide it

-Brag about themselfs

-make it like there is some kind of normal or right way to live

- not having empathy for other people

-not challenging the culture they grew up in.

-making decisions based on how they grew up instead of adapting.

-people who are racist,homophobic or brag about how much better their country is than others.

-People who don,t believe in science

-People who think they can take what other people tell them as fact.

-people who think we are all doomed and it use to be better in the past.

-people who make it like everyone is evil on the earth but them.

-people who whine to much.

-people who insult each other as a joke

-people who are out of their teen years and use slang still

-people who are naive. 

-people who are crude or rude

-people who are violent, aggressive or participate in blood sports.

-people who are to loud

-people who can,t read body language and keep talking to you.

-people who can,t keep plans.

-people who take pictures of every little thing with there phones.

-