What Are You Eating?

Lindsay

Honey Nut Cheerios skim milk

2 Luna bars

lunch will be organic salad, mesclun, rice, sweet potato, carrot, chick pea, Apple, cheese

whole what bread, making big enough to munch all day, don't celebrate Easter or is my case Passover 

did buy Easter chocolates all week! And peeps

I had bacon & a cheese omelet for breakfast. With coffee, water & my meds.

Then just now I had some raisins and chocolate chips (not the cookies, the chips themselves) and a little more coffee. I will be hyperactive and incoherent for the next few hours! Wheeeeeee!

2 hours ago, LaurynJcat said:

Just had a handful of Jalapeno Cheetos.  They were so delicious I had to throw away the rest of the bag and pour dishwater over them to prevent myself from eating the whole bag.  I don't know - I think the junk-food companies put special chemicals in their "food" that stimulate the pleasure centres of our brains.  I just can't get over how damn good they tasted, even though they're not at all wholesome like the home-cooked dinner I had earlier.

You're completely right they do! Fructose and msg......when they do animal tests for obesity related tests, they breed lab mice that have been made "obese" by feeding them msg and other chemical food additives that are addictive !!!!!!

My sister made this Thai dish tonight, not sure what it is called but ohhhhh man, so good, noodles, chicken, veggies, peanuts, egg rolls and some kind of sweet garlic sauce...there might be leftovers that i will be forced to eat in a bit,