I Want All The Negative Out Of My Body. Now.

Kabuto

Negative energy has no place in my body.   Frankly, it has no place in anyone’s body….though that’s a story for another day.

Whatever once bothered me has no place in my mind or body.  I don’t want any more suffering, only alleviation.   I want joy, happiness, love, soothing….all of these things deserve to come into my life because I’m a pure, kind person. 

If you’ve been around these forums, then I’ve made it no secret that I’ve experienced suffering in the past.   I’ve suffered long enough- I want the exact opposite of that terrible word.   I don’t want the negativity in my body anymore- not even a particle of it…a cell of it.   I want only positivity to flow through my body.

All my tension deserves to be expelled.   I deserve absolutely calmness- I’m ready for great miracles to happen and for good to enter my life again.

Here’s hoping for the best life.   

Kabuto, I'm afraid I don't know you very well and am wondering if you'd be OK talking more about this.  Is this something of a breakthrough for you?  How did you come to this?

I think I need to get to where you are. 

Wishing you well, Kabuto.

Get a exorcism :joker:

good luck with whatever you mean im not sure I understand what your saying.I agree its better to be positive then negative.

Is a long story, but I have an ed and my mom is.. Well something "I need to get out of my body." I didn't really understand at first, but I do more now.

It's all the negativity, perfectionism, scrutiny, ect. That's the short version.

Get a exorcism :joker:

good luck with whatever you mean im not sure I understand what your saying.I agree its better to be positive then negative.

Is a long story, but I have an ed and my mom is.. Well something "I need to get out of my body." I didn't really understand at first, but I do more now.

It's all the negativity, perfectionism, scrutiny, ect. That's the short version.

i just heard the op say he had negative energy and it reminded me of the exorcist lol.Being postive helps everyone though

Kabuto, I'm afraid I don't know you very well and am wondering if you'd be OK talking more about this.  Is this something of a breakthrough for you?  How did you come to this?

I think I need to get to where you are. 

Wishing you well, Kabuto.

The answer is simple really.   I simply desire not to suffer.   Suffering is bad in every form, no matter what the reason.   Suffering hurts and it is undeserved.   Most of the time it comes from being unable to escape a painful situation.

Thus, I want to escape all painful situations.   I love myself because I don't deserve to suffer- not in the slightest.   I'm a good guy.   I've made some mistakes I would have liked to have done differently, but so has everyone else.   No human being is perfect.   All I can do is learn as a result, and try to be more careful the next time.

Because negativity is such an enormous detriment to our lives, I refuse it wholeheartedly.   I empower the voice to say:  Negativity, I do not want you in any form.   I want the opposite:   so that of course, is positivity.    So there creates the opposite- and produces the goal of creating complete and utter positivity, and destroying/obliterating negativity.   Negativity is never logic- it is only pain and limitation.   

Negative energy has no place in my body.   Frankly, it has no place in anyone’s body….though that’s a story for another day.

Whatever once bothered me has no place in my mind or body.  I don’t want any more suffering, only alleviation.   I want joy, happiness, love, soothing….all of these things deserve to come into my life because I’m a pure, kind person. 

If you’ve been around these forums, then I’ve made it no secret that I’ve experienced suffering in the past.   I’ve suffered long enough- I want the exact opposite of that terrible word.   I don’t want the negativity in my body anymore- not even a particle of it…a cell of it.   I want only positivity to flow through my body.

All my tension deserves to be expelled.   I deserve absolutely calmness- I’m ready for great miracles to happen and for good to enter my life again.

Here’s hoping for the best life.   

Stay away from bad people and bad places.