Sign in to follow this  
murrayha

Testosterone Therapy And Depression

I passed the blood test for testosterone deficiency, and results shows that i have low testosterone levels, so doctor prescribe me depo testosterone. I on course more than 3 weeks and i can say that results are awesome, i mean i have no more depression, life is good. Also you can try to defeat testosterone deficiency naturally with healthy food.

Not for advertising. Company that terat me: National HRT

I found useful information here

On 1/27/2016 at 9:24 AM, murrayha said:

Testosterone replacement therapy has been shown to be beneficial for reversing feelings of depression in men and women: is it truth ?

There are a lot of studies done about that. I was going to enroll in one but I couldn't. Check out clinical trials.gov maybe something near you is going on and you can check it out.

On January 28, 2016 at 8:24 AM, murrayha said:

Testosterone replacement therapy has been shown to be beneficial for reversing feelings of depression in men and women: is it truth ?

I was finally diagnosed with depression before I discovered that I had developed severe hypogonadism.  Even whilst taking Androgel it seems that I still need  an  antidepressant to keep me happy.  Looking back over the years I think I may have always had a bit of a problem particularly with control of anger and temper.  Now my main symptom is increased sadness to the point of crying about silly things.  This is not how any guy wants to feel.  Unfortunately my Cymbalta is playing havoc with one of the things that I want from my testosterone.  So, I have skipped the Cymbalta now for 4 days (but still taking the Wellbutrin)  and I could have cried watching the news on tv tonight.  

This stuff did nothing for me.Sexual fantasy for a week or two.It can cause cancer and is addictive.I quit it a year ago and will never go back.If you are taking it you are hooked.