Depressive Personality Disorder (Pd - Not Otherwise Specified) - Where To Discuss?

I am pessimistic and judgemental; The past to me is terrible, my future is bleak, and society is morally corrupt. The person I am harshest to is myself, as whatever standards I apply to others are increased. My self-image is terrible. I am a chronic worrier, and catastrophise so badly that many problems in my mind have been built up to seem an unbelievably heavy burden which I will never escape. 

I'm just not sure where to discuss this. It seems like it could fit in many places on these forums. 

Thank you,

Devin

Thank you for replying. 

These beliefs are not serving me very well. I would like to help change society but I think that this is hopeless. I have been told that in conversation I usually just shoot down things others say without offering much, causing strain on my relationships. I am doing CBT but only for OCD at the moment. My doctor thinks that my issues with depression are caused by the amount of anxiety I experience, but I don't think that OCD explains all of my issues (Though I admit it probably has quite a bit to do with my depressive episodes). After asking around, I have learned that I've been a self-flagellating, cynical, criticizing, negative person for a very long time. I plan on talking to my counselor about additional CBT for this issue. 

Its good to know this is the right place, I was worried this sort of topic would be better placed in the main depression forum.