I Feel Very Alone And Ashamed...

Wilhelm2496

Hi everyone.. I just need some support right now. I'm as new as you can get to these forums.. I left a topic in the introductions forum. I feel so alone, and scared. I really want to talk to someone, but nobody will listen... I have a lot of problems with self hatred and guilt, which have been really effecting me these past few weeks. Any help would be appreciated more than you can imagine... Even if it's just a couple words of encouragement. (which can go further than many realize).

Hey there! I’m so sorry to hear about the loneliness you’re experiencing. Although I don’t know why you’re struggling with guilt and self-hatred, I encourage you to discuss your situation with someone who can offer guidance. What do you think about talking with a licensed counselor? Here’s a link if you think it might help. Also, you may find this article useful. I’m not sure if you believe in God, but know that I’m praying for Him to heal you from the hurts you’re feeling. I hope you reach out for help as soon as you can.

Hello Wilhelm2496, welcome to DF. Sorry to hear you're having such a tough time right now. Depression and anxiety can be brutal and unforgiving  :tear2:

Perhaps you could share more specifics of your particular situation? This is a wonderful community and I hope you'll keep posting 

/sharing, lots of awesome (and wise!) people here!

Peace,

Tim