I Survived - And So Can You - The New Year

Jules19

As the New Year approaches, it is impossible not to reflect.

2015 has been one of the most challenging years in my short life.  There were many times when I felt like I could not go on any longer.  I just wanted the pain to end. 

But I survived.  I survived through every moment when I felt absolutely hopeless.  If I can live through it, so can you.

I am grateful that my situation has improved.  I worked so hard, & am continuing to fight everyday.  It was exhausting & felt impossible at first, but now it is becoming more routine.  No, my life is not perfect, & progress is slow, but it is getting better.

One thing that has helped me enormously is this site.  You all give me a feeling of purpose.  I truly hope that I have helped someone on here as much as you all have helped me. 

As the New Year approaches, I hope that you are able to realize what strong, valuable people you are.  We are fighters.  We fight everyday to make our lives better despite all the challenges.

Keep fighting into the New Year.  :bestwishes::hearthrob: :hearthrob: :hearthrob:     :happyny15: :hearthrob: :hearthrob: :hearthrob::party:

Edited by Jules19

As the New Year approaches, it is impossible not to reflect.

2015 has been one of the most challenging years in my short life.  There were many times when I felt like I could not go on any longer.  I just wanted the pain to end. 

But I survived.  I survived through every moment when I felt absolutely hopeless.  If I can live through it, so can you.

I am grateful that my situation has improved.  I worked so hard, & am continuing to fight everyday.  It was exhausting & felt impossible at first, but now it is becoming more routine.  No, my life is not perfect, & progress is slow, but it is getting better.

One thing that has helped me enormously is this site.  You all give me a feeling of purpose.  I truly hope that I have helped someone on here as much as you all have helped me. 

As the New Year approaches, I hope that you are able to realize what strong, valuable people you are.  We are fighters.  We fight everyday to make our lives better despite all the challenges.

Keep fighting into the New Year.  :bestwishes::hearthrob: :hearthrob: :hearthrob:     :happyny15: :hearthrob: :hearthrob: :hearthrob::party:

Jules, I can very much relate to this post. I went through a most excruciatingly difficult experience a couple years ago, and eventually climbed out with lots and lots of help, and am still climbing.

I wish you a most happy New Year's celebration and hope everything continues to improve for you! Thanks for writing this post.