Hi. I'm glad to finally find an online support group. I suffer from bipolar II, depression, and anxiety. I am also an alcoholic and have an addictive personality. I feel like a wreck all the time. I have no self esteem and I get into my own head all the time. I can't seem to get over the past guilt I feel. I am being treated and am on medications. I also go to therapy once a week. I have been in and out of hospitals for suicide attempts and ideations. I hope I can gain some insight from others and get some help.  

Hi Acharlee and welcome to the Forums.

It is nice to meet you.  I am so sorry that you are suffering.  I suffer from unipolar depression, anxiety and panic attacks.  Hopefully this site will be as helpful to you as it has been to me.  I think you must be a very noble person to be coping with so many illnesses at the same time.  I don't know if I could be as strong as you are.  The three mental illnesses I suffer from are horrendous.  I think you are very heroic.  I would write more but tendinitis in my hands is starting to act up, so I will close for now.  I look forward to your future posts.  So sorry for your ordeal and suffering!

Respectfully,  Epictetus

Welcome to DF, acharlee.  :hugs:   I am glad you are in treatment and on meds.  That's a great start. Knowing that you have an addictive personality is a good beginning place to finding out how to be healthy.  I hope you find the encouragement and support here on DF that you are looking for.