Feeling Tired & Frustrated? You're Not Alone

Jules19

I'm really struggling today.  I'm in that mood where I'm exhausted from trying to be productive & improving myself that I feel frustrated, sad, worthless, & angry.

I try to remind myself of all the good things in my life, but I keep thinking about how much easier some people have it. 

I know that these feelings will pass, & I will keep fighting on, but it is very hard.

I guess I'm sharing this so you all know that you're not alone in this.  I think that everyone, even people that have seemingly easy lives, have experienced days like this, where everything feels like a struggle.

Even though we all have bad days, they will pass, even if it's for a moment, you are worth the fight. 

I am sorry that you are struggling Jules!  I've been having a rough time too with a steady stream of negativity rushing through my mind and heart.  We do our best, we really do  to keep ourselves from drowning in the darkness.  Hard for anyone not going through it to get it.  My afternoon today is better than my morning.  I'll take that and be grateful for it.  Tonight?  Tomorrow?  The next day?  One day at a time for me.  During the hardest times it is like swimming through black molasses.  I can't see the light sometimes but I won't deny that sunlight exists.  Just so terribly difficult, the whole thing.    The seconds turn into hours.  I am glad you are fighting.  Me too.  You are an inspiration to all of us here.  A hero and saint to me.  Thanks for the encouragement.  I hope I can do the same for you some time.  With highest respect -- Epictetus