Don‘T Let The ******ers Win

Lacewing

I just want to say to anyone who's mentally ill, disabled, misfit, obese or outcast in any way. Don‘t let the fascists win.

They have bullied, broken and driven to suicide so many people.They are rigid and ruthless in their discrimination.

Stand up to them the best you can. They have destroyed me and I don't think I will survive. Not physically anyway but i feel my spirit will live on.

They will happily drive someone to suicide and still slag them off when they're dead and see what they can get out of it when that person's dead.

I have asked and asked for people round where i live to help me. They won't. Well it will come back on them. I've tried to fight them but i think they've won, for now. But its all fair in the end.

Good luck to everyone on here and i hope you can fight them off. Its not easy as they're ruthless, selfish and greedy with no conscience but it shouldn't be allowed to continue. You don't have to be violent just fight your corner.

We've medicalized human suffering, we shame and reject people for their suffering and despair.  Instead of thinking 'there goes a person who has struggled mightily against huge obstacles and setbacks and still keeps fighting', we stigmatize and disparage them.  We talk of cancer survivors but rarely depression survivors or warriors, but that's what we are.  

lacwings . this sounds worryingly like an end of line post to me. Please reach out for help from a crisis line or go to emergency services. Depression can make things feel totally distorted and hopeless. Your life and wellbeing are important and have value. 

We've medicalized human suffering, we shame and reject people for their suffering and despair.  Instead of thinking 'there goes a person who has struggled mightily against huge obstacles and setbacks and still keeps fighting', we stigmatize and disparage them.  We talk of cancer survivors but rarely depression survivors or warriors, but that's what we are.  

That is what I think, I grew up in a loving home but in poverty, even then people put me down for not achiveing much despite me getting good grades at school they called me slow as I had self esteem issues from extreme bullying (had my shoulder broken at one point and the boys were only expelled for 2 weeks before they claimed human rights to get back in) It made me very cautious as a adult too nervous and shy to do much but mostly happy I gradually started getting more self esteem before the family death which shoved me into a gutter.

Each time things looked up they got worse and I went further and further down a spiral, dodgy landlord who illegally evicted me, bi polar flatmate at one place, sex mad girl who left her stereo on at night in another, all night parties at another place, two illegal evictions in 6 months.

Rather than people support me they tell me I havent succeded in life and all it requires is positive thinking, I am making excuses for my own life was even what a doctor told me and that I wanted others to do everything for me.

Rather than think that for me to go through such extreme things in life and still be in one piece is impressive!

Lace, All of us are joined in spirit, like bright eyed kids in a circle locking hands to give you a ride in the middle, and protect you from all sides.

This is OUR FRIEND LACE.  You cannot have her, Barstewards!

You cannot have her.

You will have to fight me, and you will lose.

You cannot have our kindred spirit, Lace.

She is so much more than you will ever know.

You may not be able to see her shining soul, but I can, Lauryn can, Fizz, UK, Why, Elle, and countless others who just looked and love you silently...

Now we shout, GRAB HOLD LACE.  Its darkest before the dawn, you think it will never come, but like thunder piercing the black, you will be back alright.

I just want to say to anyone who's mentally ill, disabled, misfit, obese or outcast in any way. Don‘t let the fascists win.

They have bullied, broken and driven to suicide so many people.They are rigid and ruthless in their discrimination.

Stand up to them the best you can. They have destroyed me and I don't think I will survive. Not physically anyway but i feel my spirit will live on.

They will happily drive someone to suicide and still slag them off when they're dead and see what they can get out of it when that person's dead.

I have asked and asked for people round where i live to help me. They won't. Well it will come back on them. I've tried to fight them but i think they've won, for now. But its all fair in the end.

Good luck to everyone on here and i hope you can fight them off. Its not easy as they're ruthless, selfish and greedy with no conscience but it shouldn't be allowed to continue. You don't have to be violent just fight your corner.

Good self defense skills are completely, completely useless against evils so hellbent on taking control and/or causing harm by any means necessary. I've stood up for myself many times before and I felt like the biggest fool in the world. Becuase in those places when it's bad enough, they'll just try to find a new way to get what they want outta you. If you have good verbal skills, let's set him up in a different way. That'll get to him. They don't prey on weakness. They prey on vulnerability.

People survive by getting away while they can. It's vital to avoid being in a bad position.

Edited by The_Unwanted

I think our time will come. It feels that way to me. I hope I'm right and things can be fair.what's there to lose? Our lives are suicidal and miserable anyway. If they destroy me, I will drag them down as well. I think they can be fair or **** off.