Not Eating Anymore

StarWoolf

Hey so I got on Prozac about six weeks ago and it's been major helping. I was super depressed and had anxiety attacks daily and now I'm feeling crazy better but I have a major loss of appetite. It hasn't been super noticeable because I've never been a huge eater and usually skip breakfast but I can't bring self to eat anymore. I have a major loss of appetite and I've lost 15 pounds in the last two weeks, which I really couldn't afford to lose in the first place. I'm not sure what to do. I have a doctor's appointment next week but I really don't want to be taken off of Prozac cause I'm finally feeling happy again. Any suggestions?

I haven't ever been diagnosed with any eating disorders. My husband just ordered me some soylent drinks so I can drink it and at least get the nutrition that I need and they should be here hopefully soon. Eating smaller meals throughout the day seems like a really good idea. I'm ok with a snack now and then it's usually when I get a large amount of food in front of me I lose all appetite.

• 1 month later...

you know its funny on here how people say you shouldnt skip a meal and keep eating you guys know how hard that is when your hungry but your body says no and you cant physically eat or you feel worse or sicker. its like trying to eat when your full even though your not its like a wrong signal in the brain from the reward system saying no dont eat even though im hungry. its wack and im over it