Chariewings

How Many Milligrams Do You Take?

Hi there! My provider just increased my dose from 300 to 450 a few days ago. I also take Prozac 40 mg and Adderall 15mg...honestly, I've never felt so bad in my life. I hope it's because it takes time to kick in.

150mg on the long term. In some crisis it's 300mg for a month or two. But I prefer to take as little as possible of it until I become functional.

Edited by dupius

On 12/5/2015 at 7:36 AM, Chariewings said:

What dosage if wellbutrin do you take and do you take it with anything else? I am on 150 XL alone.

I am also on Wellbutrin XL 150 alone, since Oct. 2. I feel great and don’t anticipate increasing the dose.

ChopinLover

I take it twice a day, one in morning and one at night, the XL, I don't know if its' 150mg or 250mg, but it's high because I'm trying to quit smoking. It takes away cravings a little, at least I quit for 3 days before. I know I can quit permanently if I'll just buckle down and quit buying them. Then I know it'll work full force much better. Just gotta have the willpower and courage to let the cigs go.

I wish I could be back on Cymbalta, though. That medication worked the best for the depression I have.