I Don‘T Want To Suffer Any More

Lacewing

Thank you for your replies. its just I've had a horrible day. my head aches and I'm very depressed and there are people who like to see me suffer.

i have no control over my life at all.I'm finding life more and more difficult every day. i don't need anyone to pray for me. i feel like i need to sort this myself. i started this thread out of sheer desperation.

I'm going to try living in the moment and making the best of life as i go. i feel overwhelmed by even so~called simple tasks.i need to rest and just do essentials.

freckledface and laurynjcat, hope you're both ok.

Thanks SG. i was crying hysterically before. i almost called someone. I'm glad i didn't. i would have only regretted it. I'm finding it very difficult to keep my life together because its been busted apart by all kinds of horrible things.I'm desperately unhappy but I'm just going to live in the moment. i had a horrible day. all kinds of happened. people have been rude and horrible yesterday but I've got to move on and not dwell on it.

Thanks SG. i was crying hysterically before. i almost called someone. I'm glad i didn't. i would have only regretted it. I'm finding it very difficult to keep my life together because its been busted apart by all kinds of horrible things.I'm desperately unhappy but I'm just going to live in the moment. i had a horrible day. all kinds of ###### happened. people have been rude and horrible yesterday but I've got to move on and not dwell on it.

I feel the same now,i understand your suffering,that is a good attitude to have lacewing.

Im sorry for all your suffering Lacewings. No you dont have to do this alone. Its good you posted here. Living in the moment and not dwelling is a great skill when we can do it. Sending you much support and hoping ypour suffering eases soon.