Can't Even Think Or Articulate Myself Anymore, Brain Is Just A Foggy Blob Of Jello

NC86

I can't even articulate my thoughts anymore, my head is just a foggy pile blob of jello at this point.  I assume its some mixture of my meds and some related to my poor state of health which I am STILL waiting for those ****ing doctors to do something about.  I am just stuck here in limbo, day in, day out, unable to life my life because they are so damn lazy, dumb and incompetent.  Of course they are more than happy to fork over lots of mind numbing drugs rather than treat the infection I have so that I can't even think to be able to speak to complain about the s***ty job they are doing.  I think they enjoy every minute of my suffering.

I'm so sorry. You're not mixing alcohol or anything with these drugs, are you? That can cause brain fog. Is there anything else you're taking? The drugs themselves could be causing it, too, as the human brain is an extremely complex thing to be messing with. Each individual could have dramatically different reactions to a drug.

I'm so sorry. You're not mixing alcohol or anything with these drugs, are you? That can cause brain fog. Is there anything else you're taking? The drugs themselves could be causing it, too, as the human brain is an extremely complex thing to be messing with. Each individual could have dramatically different reactions to a drug.

Nope, I don't drink or anything.  I'm on Amitriptyline, Seroquel, Gabapentin, Zopiclone, Trazodone, Clonazepam, sometimes a few others to sleep.  Just a fistful of meds at this point.  All of them are cognitively impairing.  I have no option to do anything else atm.  Honestly I can't even think of a response to write.  I just sit here and stare with my brain operating at like 0.001% of its potential.

Wow, that's a lot of drugs. If you can see that they're cognitively impairing and your brain is now functioning so poorly - and I know I'm not a doctor, and I'm not giving you medical advice here - but have you considering discontinuing some of the drugs? At least, it's an option you could look into. Fish oil supplements also help with brain fog. Omega-3 fatty acids, specifically. I would try doing some research into this. Do you have family or friends or anyone who could help you with that end of things, since you're struggling right now? There are great books out there about quitting drugs. Peter Breggin is one author you might google.

I'm so sorry, and I hope things look up for you soon. Have you tried going to a different doctor about this? In such a state, it's common not to think very clearly or rationally. Sometimes we have more options than we realize or can see at a given moment. Can you go to a doctor other than these ones you've been dealing with, who don't seem to listen to you? It sounds like the combination of drugs you're taking is very toxic, and your brain is not reacting well. I don't know the solution, but it doesn't seem like continuing to do the same thing and wait for someone else to take notice and give you permission to do something different would be safe, never mind helpful. At least, I can't see how continuing with the same course of action in hopes that the result will somehow improve will do any good.

Wow, that's a lot of drugs. If you can see that they're cognitively impairing and your brain is now functioning so poorly - and I know I'm not a doctor, and I'm not giving you medical advice here - but have you considering discontinuing some of the drugs? At least, it's an option you could look into. Fish oil supplements also help with brain fog. Omega-3 fatty acids, specifically. I would try doing some research into this. Do you have family or friends or anyone who could help you with that end of things, since you're struggling right now? There are great books out there about quitting drugs. Peter Breggin is one author you might google.

I'm so sorry, and I hope things look up for you soon. Have you tried going to a different doctor about this? In such a state, it's common not to think very clearly or rationally. Sometimes we have more options than we realize or can see at a given moment. Can you go to a doctor other than these ones you've been dealing with, who don't seem to listen to you? It sounds like the combination of drugs you're taking is very toxic, and your brain is not reacting well. I don't know the solution, but it doesn't seem like continuing to do the same thing and wait for someone else to take notice and give you permission to do something different would be safe, never mind helpful. At least, I can't see how continuing with the same course of action in hopes that the result will somehow improve will do any good.

I have a severe roundworm infection that is causing me malnutrition, and a whole host of problems completely disabling me so much that I cannot cope without drugs atm.  If doctors would get off their lazy butts and actually treat the infection then I could go off these drugs but NOOO, they can't do that, they aren't through torturing me yet.  I'm sick every single day.  Still haven't been able to digest a single solid piece of food since June.  My condition has just been left to deteriorate thanks to useless medical doctors.  I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.   I wish I could put my hands around each one of their necks and squeeze till their eyeballs shot out of their heads.

Each doctor is just as incompetent, lazy and garbage as the next one.  The solution is to have this roundworm infection treated.  I am just feeling sicker and sicker by the day waiting for these pieces of crap to do something.  I see the next Dr Dumbass on the 16th, who will undoubtably prolong my suffering and delay treatment even longer, because they enjoy making me suffer.  There is nothing complicated about the treatment, anyone with an 8th grade education could figure it out and prescribe the necessary drugs, I just cannot write my own prescriptions, or I would have done so by now, and they could just show up to the appointment and read a book.