Random Thoughts 2

Forum Admin

9 minutes ago, LonelyHiker said:

Why do I keep going on? Why do I persist in slogging through this pathetic farce of a "life"? I am an abject failure in every respect. I am just marking time and taking up space and consuming resources, and contributing nothing, improving nothing, advancing no meaningful purpose, helping no one. I am a meaningless, burdensome parasite. My "life" has no more worth than a pile of dogs.hit under a stop sign.

I have pushed everyone away. I have squandered all my money, not to mention countless opportunities. My siblings may as well be strangers. My parents are dead. My one close friend here in town is moving to Australia in a few weeks. My "job" is a dead end in a filthy back alley. I'm a crap parent. All my former aspirations and dreams are ashes in the toilet. 

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I WISH I WERE DEAD

I wish youd come on a hike with me.

:hugs:

Why does no one else think it's a problem that my 10 yo stepdaughter walks like a duck? It looks ridiculous, like she's waddling. If she hasn't been made fun of yet at school, she will be - it's just a matter of time. Why am I the only one who seems to care? This is a constant source of frustration for me.

I thought it couldn't get worse when I was bullied at school. If I had known then how crap my life would turn out, how ****ing useless I would turn out how much I ended up despising myself, I would have killed myself then. 

Life is pointless. I hate the person I turned out to be. I want out of this ****ing existence. I will eventually end my life. I should have done it a long time ago. I am a waste of space. Life doesn't get better it gets a whole lot worse. This ends here. 

You won't hear of me again.

2 hours ago, samadhiSheol said:

I thought it couldn't get worse when I was bullied at school. If I had known then how crap my life would turn out, how ****ing useless I would turn out how much I ended up despising myself, I would have killed myself then. 

Life is pointless. I hate the person I turned out to be. I want out of this ****ing existence. I will eventually end my life. I should have done it a long time ago. I am a waste of space. Life doesn't get better it gets a whole lot worse. This ends here. 

You won't hear of me again.

I feel exactly like you do.  A lot of your posts I could post myself.  The people around me probably think I'm doing better than ever but I'm not because none of what I'm doing really means anything.  I am able to do all of the "normal" things other people do now but it all feels fake every time I do it.  I don't really like any of it and I can't imagine anyone enjoying the "normal" life.  Sadly the more normal I appear to be the more miserable and abnormal I feel.

On 9/28/2017 at 3:38 PM, LonelyHiker said:

Why do I keep going on? Why do I persist in slogging through this pathetic farce of a "life"? I am an abject failure in every respect. I am just marking time and taking up space and consuming resources, and contributing nothing, improving nothing, advancing no meaningful purpose, helping no one. I am a meaningless, burdensome parasite. My "life" has no more worth than a pile of dogs.hit under a stop sign.

I have pushed everyone away. I have squandered all my money, not to mention countless opportunities. My siblings may as well be strangers. My parents are dead. My one close friend here in town is moving to Australia in a few weeks. My "job" is a dead end in a filthy back alley. I'm a crap parent. All my former aspirations and dreams are ashes in the toilet. 

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were dead.

I WISH I WERE DEAD

LH! I'm sorry. I wish I could be of any help but I'm looking for the same answers... I feel like you took those words out of my mouth. Except maybe, hey you HAVE a job! That's something amazing to me. Also i value everybody's life on here. I actually think people like us would contribute so much more than "regular" people if we could just find a way to function.......

My family thinks I feel SPECIAL for having depression. They used that exact word. Also "everybody has problems and they get trough them".. and how do I imagine "this" if I don't have a plan on what to do next.... it completely escapes them that there's only one thing left for me to do. Oh, and enlightening them that the things they say are wrong, ignorant and horrible is "not FAIR" to them. What makes them think they have a right to make these assumptions, judge and then throw it at me expecting? What? A ducking ovation? A trophy for the most ignorant a****** who mistakes idiocy for support? 

People can be so nasty over petty things. Like...please go outside and pet a puppy, take a deep breath, and stop attacking people over things that don't matter in the end. :help:These kind of people in fandoms make me go 'yikes'!