Random Thoughts 2

Forum Admin

My head feels kind of empty, I've got not so many thoughts and ideas lately, so I haven't been posting here for a while... I read every new post but can't find words to respond to any of it. I don't even know why I'm posting this, anyway... What's the point? I don't feel like I can help anyone, so why bother. I just feel like a stranger everywhere, with no real sense of belonging. I'm not sure this is the right place for me, and I'm not sure I will stay here much longer. 

On 5/11/2017 at 11:16 AM, Azealia said:

Wanted to make vinegar chips (can't get them here), but I'm feeling agoraphobic and the friend I'm staying with won't go with me to the store because he ran out of clean underwear.

No offense but that just sounds like a Seinfeld episode!:smilingteeth:

I hope nobody here or anywhere ever has to wake up and live their life like me.  I've been addicted to something usually multiple things for my entire life.  I never get a day off or a moments peace.  It's all day every day chasing after something addictive.  If I'm awake I'm lost in some type of addiction.  My dreams are usually even about it.  Every time I'm able to get out of my rusty cage I just walk out of it right into another rusty cage.  I have no idea how to sit and relax or how to enjoy the things I already have.  I'm as manic as ricochet rabbit all day long running for something.  It never stops until I pass out from exhaustion and get a few hours of sleep and then it starts all over again.

Ever since I decided to change my name to sober4life it has been a curse.  I've been far from sober since.  I have to believe one day it will be true.  The thing with the drinking is it's the last thing and the hardest thing to quit.  All the other things I have quit makes the last addiction the most massive one of all because it is the only thing holding back everything.  When I was young I had numerous addictions.  The last addiction is always the hardest one to beat.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't I stop feeling hungry? I want to lose weight  but ultimately give in because this hungry feeling won't go away. I just want to stop feeling hungry. Or else be able to eat a ton of food with no consequences. :Coopwink:

This is the first time all day I've been able to log on into depressionforums.org, and I tried for hours. It was very frustrating; I tried restarting my computer, resetting my browser, and using incognito mode to no effect. I don't know if it's a problem with my computer or the site. This is the second time this has happened. Oh, well. It seems to be working for me now. Hope it stays that way. 

Wish I could remember all the things I wanted to express earlier today...