Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Random Thoughts 2

Recommended Posts

On 3/2/2017 at 9:41 PM, Natasha1 said:

something is not right. very off.

Indeed. I feel the very same way. Somebody flushed the big toilet last night so now I'm swirling around and around, circling the drain. I expect to be swallowed up any second now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get so used to stress that extreme stress feels "normal" and only out of this world stress opens my eyes.  I think falsely that I was at level one and went up to ten but actually I've been at level ninve for far too long!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Azealia said:

I'm not a human person. I just mirror people's behavior in hopes they don't notice I'm not real. I don't exist.

I feel the same way so often...

But we ARE real, Azealia. We are. Even when we don't feel like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SugaredSloth said:

I feel the same way so often...

But we ARE real, Azealia. We are. Even when we don't feel like it.

Are we? Because this body is hallow. And it's pretty healthy otherwise apparently. I feel like it's a waste. Maybe I could donate it to medicine. Can you donate a living body? I bet SomeOne could still make a better use of it.

Why do you have powder in your hair.

Edited by Azealia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Azealia

To me... I think such a huge part of the human experience is feeling, sometimes helplessly, the way we feel... even if that feeling is empty, invalid, or void.

And I powder my hair to keep it from getting greasy and gross between washes. I think I've reached my powder limit though! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SugaredSloth said:

@Azealia

To me... I think such a huge part of the human experience is feeling, sometimes helplessly, the way we feel... even if that feeling is empty, invalid, or void.

And I powder my hair to keep it from getting greasy and gross between washes. I think I've reached my powder limit though! :D

That's true, only sometimes I would like to feel something nice too, haha

Are you a shampoo rebel?;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Azealia said:

That's true, only sometimes I would like to feel something nice too, haha

Are you a shampoo rebel?;D

Shampoo dries out my hair if I use it more than once or twice a week, so I must rebel. Just rinse and condition to keep it clean, and powder to keep it fresh. :)

I hope you find something nice to feel, even if it's just for a few minutes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2017 at 9:29 PM, LoneSquirrel said:

Amazon keeps trying to sell me a 60 lb. wheel of cheese for $1,078.00.  I don't know how they decided that this ad was for me.  Maybe they think I'm a mouse, not a squirrel.  Still, what size mouse would be able to eat a 60 lb. wheel of cheese???

That's a s.h.i.t.load of cheese! :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SugaredSloth said:

Shampoo dries out my hair if I use it more than once or twice a week, so I must rebel. Just rinse and condition to keep it clean, and powder to keep it fresh. :)

I hope you find something nice to feel, even if it's just for a few minutes!

Just give up shampoo alltogether. Shampoo sux ass. Proven by experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...