Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

Random Thoughts 2

Initials...always funny to me. Why do we use them? I do, everyone does at one point or another.

To stay anonymous, to hide, to be cool, because we are lazy?

Then sometimes people make up initials for other people.

My brain has got to be the strangest piece of work in the universe.Then again, I'm not really that special, so it is of little importance. haha.

I think I need to get out more.

Edited by Natasha1

Today is not a good day with my thoughts. Feel quite depressed and got suicidal thoughts and thoughts to drink to deal with. I'm on day 12 of no alcohol and I don't want to mess that up and the last time I drank I ended up in hospital.  Fighting on..

2 hours ago, Grey0 said:

Today is not a good day with my thoughts. Feel quite depressed and got suicidal thoughts and thoughts to drink to deal with. I'm on day 12 of no alcohol and I don't want to mess that up and the last time I drank I ended up in hospital.  Fighting on..

:hugs:keep fighting and I am rooting for you as well.  

I don't know what's with me. Yesterday I had to get up early to take my husband to get blood work, then we went to a diner for breakfast and I dropped him off at work. So except for a short nap I was up all day. But then I couldn't fall asleep until after 3 am. Then today I have slept all morning and got up at 4 in the afternoon. I took the dog for a walk and now I'm tired again. I wanted to go to the gym, but I lack the motivation because I'm so rundown.

9 hours ago, Grey0 said:

Hey GreyO, I am also pulling for you to maintain your sobriety... as they say, one day at a time. Good for you for the 12 days, I think the first days can be the hardest... hoping it gets easier!

I think prozac is giving me hypermania, and I might have to go off it. Great. Cheers. Perfect. Why does nothing work for me. I don't have any more time for this.

I just walked 3 blocks and raised a sweat. In February. In Wisconsin! Looks like we might have snow by the weekend however. Actually, I'd rather have the cooler weather anyway.

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 9:18 AM, Natasha1 said:

God how do you apologize for something that is so unforgiveable?

I have to try but it may be unwelcome.

jokes aside,  i figured out the positive answer since the impossibility is not on my end.

what helps is to talk about it. which I did yesterday. Felt so good to get it all out.