Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
Forum Admin

Random Thoughts 2

1,359 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post  

Advertisement

Continued from Random Thoughts :winkkiss:

SoulSurvivor made the last post
wow… the NW Winds are really fierce out there…. a storm is a brewing!

You might also be interested in:

Posted · Report post  

I loved the movie Dark Shadows. Don't understand why it got so panned. I have a thing for Tim Burton movies though.

Wish I could time travel back to the late 60s/70s, & just travel around in a kombi van & be high all the time.

I wonder how hard it is for Scottish people to put on an English accent. If it isn't easy, David Tennant did a cracking job when he played Doctor Who.

Posted · Report post  

I love all those Christmas movies that are bouncing around from channel to channel… most unrealistic of course.. however they all have the same message of the importance of being kind to others and true to yourself...

:xmastree3:

Posted · Report post  

I bought a Rudolph keychain I was thinking about giving to one of my coworkers for secret santa, but I may just keep it for myself.  :rudolf:

Posted · Report post  

I loved the movie Dark Shadows. Don't understand why it got so panned. I have a thing for Tim Burton movies though.

omg, Dark Shadows is such a good movie :')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted · Report post  

crap, I'm using this app for the forum and I wanted to quote Els1e but it became a normal post I'm so confused and I don't even know how to delete the post

Posted · Report post  

omg, Dark Shadows is such a good movie :') Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw cool, I'm glad someone agrees :smilingteeth: . It got 37% on Rotten Tomatoes? 

I've gotta accept everyone has different tastes I think. I mean, RT gave the movie Pacific Rim 72% & that's up there on my 'all time worst movies' list. Can't believe Guillermo del Toro directed it. The praise that movie received baffles me. Maybe I saw a different movie to everyone else  :ermm: .

Posted · Report post  

I bought a Rudolph keychain I was thinking about giving to one of my coworkers for secret santa, but I may just keep it for myself.  :rudolf:

It is now on my backpack lol

Posted · Report post  

Here we are once again a Christmas season upon us.  Huh! Where are all the DIY projects I had intended to make for Christmas; reindeer made out of twigs n branches, live wreathes, a tree wrapped in floral tape with mini lights attached to it and actually putting up a Christmas tree. 

Every year I plan, even for  one reindeer, I have all the supplies at my reach..... huh I can hear Eeyore's voice, 'oh well maybe next year''

Posted · Report post  

There's a doll on Amazon called 'Mimi World Penis Chica Chica Fern Play'. Use age: 3 yrs/Baby Doll/Toy/child/infant. I must have stared at this for about 10 minutes waiting for my brain to make sense of these words. I looked up the word penis in the dictionary just to reassure myself that I understood english. These are otherwise seemingly inoffensive korean made dolls, but something must have gone badly wrong when they translated it's name to english. There's a factory in south Korea where they're all puzzled as to why no one in the west wants to buy their dolls. I think I know might know why. It gets worse. Googling it I found an Indian site which sells the whole range, including Mimi Chica Chica Wow Bath penis, Mimi World penis hospital bath, Mimi World penis ice cream shops and, quite worryingly, Mimi World snip snip penis head play. I mean how? what? why? Does anyone speak Korean? Here's a pic of the Mimi World penis life play set in case you were curious.

1327310_B_V1.jpg

Posted · Report post  

Ah, beautiful person, a pillar of strength even if you don't think you are. How you've fought your way through all the things the universe has flung at you, I don't know. Many people would've crumbled under it all. May you find real peace and happiness.

Now, have I stopped twitching enough to finally devour the pasta that is waiting for me? Perhaps? ... Not yet?