Hi all,

New member here, I am suffering from depression along with severe worry and anxiety. I was looking for a support community to talk to others going through similar things and get help. Would also like to try to help others as well at some point:). Everyone is precious and I feel those who have troubles need open arms, love and understanding. I will probably post and explain my story more soon. In a summary though for an idea I've been at a really low point feeling like even waking up is a chore and so scared and concerned that I will make it:(. I feel I can't get any better with myself and feel trapped with no real solution in sight. Thank you for reading

Hi,I'm new here as well. So far, everyone here is amazingly helpful,thoughtful, and encouraging. It's strange how someone going through their own nightmare can make others feel much better about theirs. Anywho, welcome to the forums. I hope you find it as helpful as I have.

Hello, Lange92, and welcome to this site!  It’s an excellent forum, and full of people who are compassionate, kind, understanding and helpful.

I’m not a moderator nor administrator, just a regular member responding to your message to say “hi”.

When you’re ready to tell us more about yourself, the type of information that creates interesting and compassionate conversation would be things like: what is your official diagnosis, and what medications do you take?  Do you see a therapist, and has your therapy been helpful so far?  What are some of the specific challenges of your current situation?

You posted your message in the correct section for “new members”, but I’ll tell you a helpful hint: not everybody on the forum reads and responds to the new member posts as often as we all should.

So, if you find that you only get a few answers to your introductory message, don’t get discouraged.

Just take a look around the forum and read the messages in the other sections, and next time you post try posting in one of the regular sections, and you may get more reads and responds.

I hope you’re able to find any help and friendship here that you need.  Again, welcome!