Really Bothered By My Father's Poor Hygeine

I have OCD, related to germs, and I am really bothered to see my father handle raw chicken and meats and then proceed to touch everything in the house without washing his hands first.  I understand I have an illness(OCD) but for F sakes, wash your damn hands, at BARE minimum after handling raw chicken and after going to the washroom (which sometimes he still doesn't).  He is so unbelievably gross, and I am glad he doesn't work in the food industry.  Everytime I witness one of his disgusting hygenic failures, I cringe, and my anxiety goes through the roof.  How does one deal with someone like this?

I find people like this usually don't change. i would recommend washing your own hands but not excessively.

I notice in public toilets, sometimes people don't wash their hands. I've read most flu viruses could be reduced if people washed their hands after going to the toilet and before eating. its so selfish. In fact, its not even selfish as they're putting themselves at risk as well. Why can't they just wash their stupid hands?

If it weren't for him, I think I could have my OCD under control.  It takes a herculean effort to do CBT nonstop in my head to try and challenge my OCD related anxiety that he causes me everyday.  I try my best to dissociate as well from the whole situation.  I just "DON'T WANNA TO KNOW!".