How Do You Feel Today? #32

Forum Admin

I slept all night last night, but slept shallowly. It was REALLY...REALLY...hard to get up today. When I did, my stomach was very crampy. It took me a long time just to get up, shower, and get dressed, but small moments like that are triumphs. Had breakfast with the father today. It was OK. Not terrible and not great. But I got through that. I then had a very good grocery shopping trip. This in spite of losing my grocery list. Good to have that done. 

So I am proud of myself. But now I'm just plain blue. I am having one of those days where my body and my mind are in complete disagreement. I want to watch a movie, but I might get sick if I go out. 

I will say that I have not posted since the redesign, and it feels good to have done so, today. I think I really cleared up some things.

I had a very strange day. Ran into some wonderfully nice people, but then also got into a verbal altercation. What's embarrassing is, only 20 minutes later did I realize the guy might have had PTSD, which is something some of you all might deal with. I really wish I had picked up on that. I would have stopped pursuing it. I'm kind of embarrassed.

Also, I had painful teething issues with new braces I have. 

And finally, my bus driver needed to stop at a bus stop and call an ambulance for a passenger. Delayed me badly. Delayed the stricken passenger badly, tbh. Slow response.