How Do You Feel Today? #32

Forum Admin

7 hours ago, BeyondWeary said:

Emotionally and mentally exhausted.

Trying to fake it through my life.

Seeing new psychiatrist tomorrow.

Afraid of starting all over.

I decided not to start over, it's much too late.

Barely functioning. I went to bed late and then couldn't sleep. I finally drifted off just in time for the alarm to go off. Now I'm a zombie with little activity in my frontal lobes.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, JD4010, you had me going for a second. I don’t think is ever going to be that good in this life. I need to bury my unrealistic expectations. It’s hard. 

Evalynn, are you doing any better? Hope so. 

Edited by BeyondWeary

• 1 month later...

Relieved.

First I was running late because I was tired. Then I was practically out the door when I realized my car keys were missing. I looked in the usual places and they weren't there. I started to panic like I tend to do. I went out to the car which wasn't even locked (!) and I didn't see them in there either. Finally, I had pretty much given up for the moment and decided to check my dog's toy box just because...and they were in the toy box! Now I don't know if they fell in there since it's right next to the coffee table, or if my naughty little dog purposely hid them from me. In any case, I was able to get on the road but of course by then it had started to drizzle. Then it started raining hard, which is my worst fear when I'm driving. So I spent the ride to the restaurant in fear and physical pain because I was so tense. 

After all that, the rest of my family was still waiting for a table. And we waited and waited and waited...finally when I felt like I was going to have a second panic attack (I'm very impatient, waiting makes me feel trapped), they sat us in the dining room. From then on, things went ok. Food was good. By the time we got out, it was raining gently but still thundering so instead of going back to my dad's house for dessert I decided to go straight home. The trip home wasn't nearly as bad. Now I'm home, in my PJs and drinking some hot coffee and watching TV. 

Another crisis averted. 🙄

1 minute ago, sober4life said:

I feel worse than I've ever felt.  I don't have any idea what questions to ask anymore to fix things.  I'm tired of being in this world.  I wish I would be told I have a week to live.

I woukd be so sad if you were given news like that. We would miss you here. You are cared for here. Hugs...

I've been so numb and stressed out lately. One class I have has been stressing me out because I haven't been able to fully understand it, and it's one of those things where if you miss even one step the whole thing is off. I know I haven't been doing well and I know it's most likely that I'll fail the class and have to retake it, but I wanted to succeed at this class and I don't know what to do at this point. I've been having tension headaches almost daily this week.

Also the fact that I really need to get a laptop for school because of the kind of work I do is really stressing me out. I kind of know what kind to get but they aren't cheap and I spent a lot of money back in June so I'm really reluctant to spend big again this year.

I feel the best right now than I have all day. Maybe because I have the house to myself. Maybe because I just raged and now I've calmed down. Also I'm drinking my favorite new tea and I've just lit my Autumn Glory candle for the first time this year. I hope this good mood stays for a while.

I haven't taken my Latuda yet, and I feel great compared to most nights these days. It confirms my beliefs that the Latuda is what has been making me feel like garbage every night. It makes me insanely tired but restless and a tad anxious at the same time. I will try taking it tomorrow morning, and I'm seriously considering just tapering off of it.

My mood's been all over the place today. One minute I'll be thinking about horrible depressing things, the next I'll be fine, the next I'll be laughing about something, then I'll be back to thinking dark things....I think I should just go to bed. 😔