Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

How Do You Feel Today? #32

Going out to dinner with a few people in about an hour. Do not want to talk to anyone. I don't like having to be "up" even though I sometimes feel much better after I do. I'd rather stay in my comfy clothes and watch television.  

On 7/14/2017 at 9:36 AM, sober4life said:

So this is it I guess.  I think my sadness comes every time I expect there to be a point to any of this.  I won't make that mistake again.

What? Hey! Good to see you, my friend.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:05 PM, DarkRain said:

Tired. Everyday problems are such a huge task for me to get through. They wear me out. When does it get better?

Amazing, ain't it? I need to clean the bathtub; a fairly simple task, right? But I just can't make it happen. And then there's the pile of crap at the office that just keeps growing.

On 12/10/2017 at 5:20 PM, JD4010 said:

Amazing, ain't it? I need to clean the bathtub; a fairly simple task, right? But I just can't make it happen. And then there's the pile of crap at the office that just keeps growing.

When I had an apartment the only time I cleaned anything was when I knew there would be an inspection.

this is the thread I was looking for!

I've been very "up" today. Not necessarily "happy", although there were moments, but just kindof content with myself...and yet, not at the same time or feeling like it's still not enough because the last time I felt like this, (or last few times?) it was met with negative responses/consequences. hmm

But still pretty good! (?) 

Well, I've managed to get out of the house today and go food shopping. I didn't think I would, but I've managed to find the motivation from somewhere.

Tired, but pretty hopeful. Life as a whole seems to be taking a turn for the better. Futurewise and just general goals.. I’m really looking forward to it finally. ☺️

Bad bad bad

Angry, irritable, depressed... was looking up for a moment, then I got into yet another verbal fight with a loved one. Now im frustrated and scared and worried again. Boo! :(