Sign in to follow this  
Forum Admin

How Do You Feel Today? #32

I'm stressed. I'm in a financial disaster right now. I have an interview for a part time job on Tuesday, to go along with my full time job. Yeaaah. We'll see how that goes.

I was coming off the highway the other night and saw the huge, full moon to my left and the setting sun to my right.  Amazing. 

But what was REALLY amazing was how fast they changed places in the sky.  The moon, which had seemed so enormous and close, was so much higher and smaller just moments later, and the sun no longer visible at all.  Life changes so quickly sometimes it's staggering, and other times just drags. I thought third grade would go on forever.

I was coming off the highway the other night and saw the huge, full moon to my left and the setting sun to my right.  Amazing. 

But what was REALLY amazing was how fast they changed places in the sky.  The moon, which had seemed so enormous and close, was so much higher and smaller just moments later, and the sun no longer visible at all.  Life changes so quickly sometimes it's staggering, and other times just drags. I thought third grade would go on forever.

I've read that the moon is actually the same size whether it's close to the horizon or high up. It sure doesn't seem that way but I measured it with a clear ruler one time and by George, it actually is the same size. I guess it's an optical illusion of some sort.

I'm okay. Taking steps to get myself out of this financial rut that I'm in.Had an interview for a parttime job to go with my fulltime job. I only need it for a little while.

Feeling completely and utterly drained. My job drains me. My crappy boss drains me. The fact that I don't take care of life issues drains me. My depression drains me. When isn't depression draining?

I have exhaustion, frustration, & anger at my crappy boss. I get so worked up over work, it's incredibly upsetting... work is demoralizing. I am undervalued and mistreated.

I am worried about getting fired because I sent a message about my low morale to my boss, saying there are some issues to be resolved. My worry and anxiety is draining.

Everything these days is just a drain.

My fighter spirit is back today --- hooray! This is what I need in order to survive and thrive... I've been missing it, it was gone for a while, and finally today I have a surge of energy to kick butt in my job. Can't wait to get away this weekend for a much needed breather. And hopefully this fighter spirit will stay with me... I need it in order to push forward with my career plans so I can get out of this God awful job... I need this energy to propel me forward. Onwards and upwards!!!

Perhaps this burst of renewed energy is because it's Friday??? TGIF!!

Suddenly very tired.  Work up in arthritic pain, but after I moved around a bit, it was not so bad.  Hours later; it's nearly 7:00 p.m. and I'm concerned that if I fall asleep for a while now, I won't sleep later.  But I need to close my eyes and and my mind cannot refuse.

I also wish I felt better about myself and my life. 

Feeling really bad right now! I've cried out and off all day. I'm considering going in for treatment tomorrow because I really don't trust myself with my own feelings. My boys usually cheer me up but I can't seem to get through it this time. I've tried things that use to work... But now everything makes me cry... I'm so done with all of this... Go away depression, just go away!