I'm Down

Camellia

I'm so down. I dont how to get rid of this feeling. I'm alone. Not close with parents. Sisters brothers dont love me. They feel ashame to the neighbors because they have me. I dont do good in studies like they do. I dont have good position in the office like they do. I feel so down. They hardly respond to me when I contact them. I'm always been treated like that. I'm tired feeling like this. I try hard to take care of myself, but I'm tired. I need your support for me to continue. Thank you. Thats all I can say right now. Thank you again. I appreciate all your support.

I'm so down. I dont how to get rid of this feeling. I'm alone. Not close with parents. Sisters brothers dont love me. They feel ashame to the neighbors because they have me. I dont do good in studies like they do. I dont have good position in the office like they do. I feel so down. They hardly respond to me when I contact them. I'm always been treated like that. I'm tired feeling like this. I try hard to take care of myself, but I'm tired. I need your support for me to continue. Thank you. Thats all I can say right now. Thank you again. I appreciate all your support.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that "down" is a feeling that's quite common around this place. It's somewhere I spend a lot of time, that's for sure.

(((( Camellia)))) you are valuable just for who you are.

Everyone of us has had to deal with an individual set of challenges and problems. We also have individual qualities, talents and skills. It is very very hard but try to look at yourself as an individual rather than compare yourself with others. (I'm struggling to that these days.)

We are out here at DF. depending where you are there may be helplines you can talk to. Certainly in the UK you don't have to in crisis to ring the Samaritans helpline. They will just listen.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state that "down" is a feeling that's quite common around this place. It's somewhere I spend a lot of time, that's for sure.

Thank you JD. "...somewhere I spend a lot of time....". That make me feel less alone.  I try to get rid of that down feeling but I can't until I have to find a place to share. Thank you again JD.  

All I can offer is *hugs* Camellia, but you can have all the ones I've got on me right now.

Thank you to you too Pen4alex. You has helped me already with the hugs. *Hugs* back to you.

(((( Camellia)))) you are valuable just for who you are.

Everyone of us has had to deal with an individual set of challenges and problems. We also have individual qualities, talents and skills. It is very very hard but try to look at yourself as an individual rather than compare yourself with others. (I'm struggling to that these days.)

Thx. I'm sorry you're struggling too Marie. They said it to me directly that I'm a failure. Some of the neighbours make fun of me because I'm not like my brothers sisters. It hurts. I struggling to stay afloat.

I've spoken to my counsilor few times these few weeks. I feel so lonely.

Thank you again Marie.

I appreciate all the responses here. You all give me strength.