Hello My Wonderful Beautiful People Of Bipolar/depression/anxiety/ptsd

I am those I listed above and once you embrace it, take the correct meds, it seems like you can breath again.

I also use to use excessive amounts of grass now with the help of meds and positive thinking, I cut down a lot and I stick to only Blue Dream strain.

I currently take Lamictal, Paxil, and Buspar. I still smoke herbs in a time fashioned and it seems to help me cut down a lot. I want to eventually quit the grass for a while and get back to building my life the way I want to.

If it wasn't for grass, I would have been long gone or have ended up in jail for going insane. 

If anyone is having major problems I can maybe be of help, listen to you, share my experiences with you. 

I have been in the military as well so I have been through some tough training and times where all I had was just the will to go on and not end things.

Anyways, let's have a great chat and be the wonderful beings we actually are :) 

LOVE/PEACE

Bipolar420

Edited by neurotic_lady89
Potentially triggering/suicide method

Welcome to DF, bipolar420! :cat_jumps: I'm glad that you found us. The community here is very warm and supportive - and you seem like a very good, caring, person. There need to be more people like you in this world. Make yourself at home and I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

(((All the best)))

Welcome bipolar420! I appreciate your honesty and desire to help. As someone who only recently began talking openly about these issues I find the people here to be a great source of support and am glad you will be adding to that. ☺️

Same here actually. I decided to start talking openly about all of the things I have been going through and compare with others' experience. I have done some deep thinking thanks to the help of herbs/pan.

I will do a small bio about myself which will give everybody a good perspective about the timeline of my life. I have been enlightened recently and I really want to spread the knowledge and love. 

Welcome to DF, bipolar420! :cat_jumps: I'm glad that you found us. The community here is very warm and supportive - and you seem like a very good, caring, person. There need to be more people like you in this world. Make yourself at home and I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

(((All the best)))

Thank you for the great warm welcome. I hope to be as informative as I can be as well as learn from all of you because even though I hold an engineering degree, I only know about .005% of what is actually out there (lol figuratively). 

Imagine that huh :) 

I'm glad I stumbled upon this place I can call *home* :) 

This wonderful man called Neale Donald Walsch is the author of a series book called Conversations with God.

I will leave the links here and these 3 videos are the most extraordinary audio you will listen. 

This is therapy at its best and will help those that are lost like I was.

They are rather long so spare a night and listen to all 3 if you can. 

You will find the answers you are looking for.

PART 1: https://youtu.be/UXQh05-enDs

PART 2: https://youtu.be/pkvmhfODMyo

PART 3: https://youtu.be/u2x-wAaNHzw

LOVE/PEACE

-Bipolar420

Hello, bipolar420, and welcome to this site!  It’s an excellent forum, and full of people who are compassionate, kind, understanding and helpful.

I’m not a moderator nor administrator, just a regular member responding to your message to say “hi”.

I think it's great that you've come here to share your experience and offer help.  I've already seen several of your messages, and you are very knowledgeable, wise and compassionate.  So nice to have you here.

You posted your message in the correct section for “new members”, but I’ll tell you a helpful hint: not everybody on the forum reads and responds to the new member posts as often as we all should.

So, if you find that you only get a few answers to your introductory message, don’t get discouraged.

Just take a look around the forum and read the messages in the other sections, and next time you post try posting in one of the regular sections, and you may get more reads and responds.

I hope you’re able to enjoy the friendship here on the forum.  Again, welcome!

• 5 years later...
On 11/7/2015 at 11:07 PM, bipolar420 said:

I am those I listed above and once you embrace it, take the correct meds, it seems like you can breath again.

I also use to use excessive amounts of grass now with the help of meds and positive thinking, I cut down a lot and I stick to only Blue Dream strain.

I currently take Lamictal, Paxil, and Buspar. I still smoke herbs in a time fashioned and it seems to help me cut down a lot. I want to eventually quit the grass for a while and get back to building my life the way I want to.

If it wasn't for grass, I would have been long gone or have ended up in jail for going insane. 

Welcome bipolar420 to DF. I am also new in the sense that I joined 3 years ago in the middle of a severe manic episode that lasted 6 months. I read your profile and replied to some of your posts. I can relate so much to your story and who you are. I am not a vet, but I respect and honor the military. Most of my ancestors were in the military but I was too stubborn and didn't want to be told what to do. So I became a software engineer. Later in my 20's I developed bipolar 1 disorder with PTSD and psychosis. I DID noT believe the diagnosis and chose to go off of the lithium that they prescribed me. I lived for 40 years un-medicated. During that time it has been "One Hella Ride as Willie Nelson in his book likes to say. I too started smoking garden herb or as I like to say tomato plant that doesn't grow tomatoes. It definitely helps with the depression and PTSD. I also use it for creativity when I write like as in right now. What I am concerned about though is the potential for THC to trigger psychosis in me. It hasn't happened yet like as in bipolarhappens.com says.

In any case I am an olde moody musician that smokes tomato plants that don't grow tomatoes. Abilify and Limictal are my meds.