Overcome Anhedonia???

Bradoonee

I am always very skeptical of any website with a certain formula, and this site fits a lot of the criteria. They "may" be able to help in some way, but most likely they will ask for money just to give you vague information and trap you in a payment cycle.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I'll give you the answer, email me djscott1988.dc@gmail.com

Sometimes, its not the brain. Its the body. I knew it wasnt psychological. My hormones werent right.

My.anhedonia is GONE 100%. Some people get it from antibiotics, terrible long term stress, anti depressants.

Well, its all connected to prolactin, and why is it high? Because tsh is high, because free t3 is low, its all french if you dont understand hormones, but, if you simply take your tempurature, and its not consistantly 98.4-98.8 . Well then you probably have anhedonia, or some odd form of hypothyroidism

My temp would range from 94-98 throughout the day, which is not normal. I wouldnt sleep at night, I never got horny anymore. My metabolism wasnt normal. I never felt.energized in the morning. Well, I was persistant, studied hormones, taught my dr a thing or two and for over it.

Thyroid hormone

Edited by NoMore27

• 4 weeks later...

I'll give you the answer, email me djscott1988.dc@gmail.com

Sometimes, its not the brain. Its the body. I knew it wasnt psychological. My hormones werent right.

My.anhedonia is GONE 100%. Some people get it from antibiotics, terrible long term stress, anti depressants.

Well, its all connected to prolactin, and why is it high? Because tsh is high, because free t3 is low, its all french if you dont understand hormones, but, if you simply take your tempurature, and its not consistantly 98.4-98.8 . Well then you probably have anhedonia, or some odd form of hypothyroidism

My temp would range from 94-98 throughout the day, which is not normal. I wouldnt sleep at night, I never got horny anymore. My metabolism wasnt normal. I never felt.energized in the morning. Well, I was persistant, studied hormones, taught my dr a thing or two and for over it.

Thyroid hormone

Hyperprolactinemia (thank you google), huh? In that case, there are two whole medications available. http://www.drugs.com/condition/hyperprolactinemia.html

I've had a regular NHS blood test done which came back good, but am visiting an endocrinologist in the new year to totally rule out physical problems. I'm also interested on specific details to bring up with them relating to mental health if anyone can contribute? I presume they know what they're looking for but I'd like to be armed with some knowledge. I've read the basics but it's very difficult for me to take in so much technical jargon in this anhedonic/sleep deprived state. Any input appreciated! 

If you suffer from depression and/or anhedonia & anenergia, you probably should have a full thyroid panel run a couple times a year. Your GP (or PCP) may not pay attention to the subtleties and be content if you are within the "range". However, a good and experienced psychiatrist that understands your history and medication regimen will likely be the best person to make any necessary adjustments.