Just Need A Hug

Marie241

I wrote a long post last night and have had very supportive responsive. My emotions are still a mess so I'm just asking for a hug.

I believe in God so am going off to church now, the times when I don't want to go out are the times I need to go most.

I wrote a long post last night and have had very supportive responsive. My emotions are still a mess so I'm just asking for a hug.

I believe in God so am going off to church now, the times when I don't want to go out are the times I need to go most.

:hugs:

Thanks for the hugs. Not much better, but I took a huge step asking someone at church for a real life hug. That's really hard for me (I think I have Asperger's syndrome.)

My bad luck continued today I tripped over so now have a painful knee when I'm walking - using rest painkillers and raised it, don't have any ice or compression. On the other hand I could try saying I had good luck, Im in mental pain but have people to hug me and even though I tripped over it looks like any injury isn't too bad. I'm not great at looking on the bright side but I try.

Dearest Marie - I'm glad you had supportive responses to your post. And that you asked for a hug. Easiest thing to give you - big hug (((Marie))). I'm also glad you had the guts to ask for a hug at church even though it was hard for you. I also go to church, even though sometimes it's hard. I'm always glad afterwards! Sorry to hear you tripped and hurt your knee. I've fallen more times I can count. I'm an accident waiting to happen ;)

Keep posting because the wonderful people on this forum will be a support and help to carry your burden. Peace and love.

Sorry if you felt the replies werent supportive Marie. Here is a hug for you.  :hugs:

No I thought all the responses were were very supportive.

Sorry if you felt the replies werent supportive Marie. Here is a hug for you.  :hugs:  Oh, I thought she said they WERE supportive? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Arghh  Sorry Marie. My brain isnt functioning very well today. I hope you feel better soon. 

I'm back again feeling needy. Three deaths have come close together. It has meant attending two funerals over the last two weeks, and one that I missed as it clashed. One was close (though not a relative). The other two were people I worked with. I don't really make friends of my own (I may have social anxiety or aspergers) so these are as close as I get. My parents have been great but of course they can't be there all the time. As I said I don't really have friends.

Please say hello or a hug would be great. (I dont like asking because I haven't been around DF much recently offering other people support but I'll try harder.)

Ms. Marie,

Welcome. I hope tomorrow, and every minute after, is better than any before now. I pray that you're physically feeling better than I am. I'm sure you'll find plenty of supporters here.

Sincerely,

Curtis  

HUGS