Sign in to follow this  
freckledface

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

Tired.  Exhausted.  Always tired.  And now its time for my monthly hell.  I hate my body.

Odd as it seems i  like my cycles.  It felt  like my body was working and all the flutters and cramping and moods etc proved i was alive and that in a few,  it'll be back to the way it was before. anatomy is intriguing to me.  But i wasn't always like this so I feel your pain! 

My eating has been off since my migraine on Saturday.

My meals have not been regular and today I felt nauseated during exercise class. I think that was from taking my meds with breakfast.

I want to get back to being myself and I'm so impatient.

Can't stop thinking about that day I nearly melted to death. The pain I felt. The begging and the screaming. Like a hurt child crying out for its parent. But nobody came. I felt my true value that day. That was the day I knew for sure it was just me out here. That 8 hours of pure hell. Shoulda been the day. Everything after is just unnecessary cruelty.

mywarmblood, that sounds horrible. What an awful thing to experience.

I hope that those bugs will leave your house. We used to call an exterminator for fleas and cockroaches and we called him the Pied Piper because he would just make them disappear...(he used fogging, mostly, or flea bombs)

Feeling numb. Trying to talk here but nothing comes out. As always.

I hope you feel better soon (((((Camellia))))

Feeling worried and anxious... on pins and needles waiting to see if my boss responds to my message. She hasn't responded yet. My boyfriend said that if she was looking for an excuse to get rid of me, then my message could be a tipping point. Hopefully that's not the case. I still don't know what I'm going to say to her. This weekend was a bit tough to get through.

(((((havehope))))) hope everything goes well with your boss!

(((((((hugs)))))) all around to everyone struggling!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Edited by mulberrypie

Prayers please, Dad in the hospital in Louisville and have had panic attacks for the last few days straight, can't eat or anything. Shaking, crying, etc. Just horrible

So sorry to hear, ((((((Raven)))))), praying for you and your dad and family!!

i feel pretty good,happy again,I hope i get called back for one of the job applications I applied for.I keep falling asleepin the morning though its really getting on my nerves how erratic my sleeping pattern.i really feel like doing something fun im to broke to do anything though I wish six flags was open now i want to do something that gives me a adrenaline rush.its so dark outside,it got almost pitch black by 5:00 pm I don,t like it,it makes it feel like the day is over.i hate driving at night i have trouble seeing things.

Edited by scienceguy

Science guy,

That's great that you heard back on one of the job apps, I hope that goes well for you! And hooray for quesadillas!! That sounds WAY too hot!! :)

It was pretty hot,the ghost pepper wasn,t as hot as I thought it was going to be,I googled it and it said its stronger then pepper spray.i feel like habneros are hotter,it was hot though I had to start eating ice cream to take some of the edge off.

i hope everything works out for you (((freckledface)))

I'm doing better today. Thanks, everyone, for your support yesterday. My roommate came back and did something amazingly nice for me, that took away a lot of my fears and made me feel that I really am on the right path and that things are coming together for me.

Coming together under my feet, like a path home.

Edited by frozen

My life used to be depressed for awhile and then snap out of it and be better.  I call it peaks and valleys.  But I feel my depression has been with me all along. Changes in antidepressant and anxiety meds helps, plus therapy  And of course circumstances.  But for the past few years. especially when my dad passed, I've been trying to climb out of this valley of despair, but keep being pushed back down.  

I can't always see the good, only the bad.  I used to trust people. I don't anymore, with exception of very few.  The negatives seem to take over the positives, knowing I should be grateful for the blessings I have, but I can't acknowledge even those.  

The past couple days have been rough.  My family, which is only my sister and her family are non-existent because my sister and I have severed ties.  I have dealt with this through therapy and accept it is better we have no interaction as she makes me very stressed.  The holidays are tough because old memories of family and home come to mind, but all that has changed.  It still hurts.

I think it may be a tough Christmas.  I think I'll see if I can volunteer somewhere on a food drive or something.  Giving back is pretty much the only thing that makes me happy these days.

Prayers please, Dad in the hospital in Louisville and have had panic attacks for the last few days straight, can't eat or anything. Shaking, crying, etc. Just horrible

My prayers are with you and your Dad.  I have panic attacks too and they are very scary.  You are under a lot of stress no doubt.  But be sure to take care of you.  I send you my very best.

Feeling numb. Trying to talk here but nothing comes out. As always.

(((((Camelia))))) You like cats, I am afraid of them but take a look at a cute creature which resembles my darling at home. Some are scared of rodents :)))

http://m.123rf.com/photo-12092837_hamster.html

(((((((((((((((((Mikayla))))))))))))))))) I'm scared with rodents. But the one in your link is cute :)))

Numb. I'm going to be sitting here in 10 years again, alone, obsessively refreshing internet forums looking for whatever it is I'm looking for. Same thing I was doing 10 years ago.

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time.  I keep remembering before my depression things used to be better.  I used to do everyday chores easily now taking a shower  is like moving a mountain.