Sign in to follow this  
freckledface

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

JD, I hear you. Putting a child through college ... that forces so many of us to retire later. That is something to be proud of.

I'm feeling very disinterested in life, like I've dropped out of it and just going through the motions.

I need a game plan.

Feeling bummed that it is Sunday night already, the past few days went by so fast, but was a nice little break from work.  Back into the routine tomorrow.  It was nice to spend time with family and there was relatively little drama. :)  I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (if you celebrate).  I'm hoping I won't have too stressful of a day tomorrow, I'll try not to focus on it too much so that I can relax and enjoy the rest of tonight.  Sunday night blues aren't fun for anyone.  Hope you all are able to have a peaceful evening.

Feeling quite lonely all of a sudden. Not sure who I can reach out to, so I made an account on these forums. Hopefully it helps :)

You've come to the right place! Welcome! I made an account here due to falling back into my depression and anxiety and everyone is very nice and supportive. I am sending positive vibes your way!

I was able to get a little writing done today so I'm happy about that. Tomorrow I have a couple of errands to run, it'll be my first time going out by myself in over a week... I've just been staying home most of the time unless I go see a friend or go out with my sweetie. Maybe the fresh air will do me some good. Hope everyone has a lovely night.

Feeling quite lonely all of a sudden. Not sure who I can reach out to, so I made an account on these forums. Hopefully it helps :)

Agree with queenofepic - welcome.  You aren't alone, Respberryx- we are here for you.  I am sorry you are feeling this way.  I've been there, I think we all have.  It is awful. But, it won't last!!!  You will feel better again!

Hugs to you!!!!!!

Brian

You've come to the right place! Welcome! I made an account here due to falling back into my depression and anxiety and everyone is very nice and supportive. I am sending positive vibes your way!

I was able to get a little writing done today so I'm happy about that. Tomorrow I have a couple of errands to run, it'll be my first time going out by myself in over a week... I've just been staying home most of the time unless I go see a friend or go out with my sweetie. Maybe the fresh air will do me some good. Hope everyone has a lovely night.

Agree with queenofepic - welcome.  You aren't alone, Respberryx- we are here for you.  I am sorry you are feeling this way.  I've been there, I think we all have.  It is awful. But, it won't last!!!  You will feel better again!

Hugs to you!!!!!!

Brian

Thank you both for the positive thoughts. Reading your words has lifted my mood a little already. :) *hugs*

Feeling worried and anxious... on pins and needles waiting to see if my boss responds to my message. She hasn't responded yet. My boyfriend said that if she was looking for an excuse to get rid of me, then my message could be a tipping point. Hopefully that's not the case. I still don't know what I'm going to say to her. This weekend was a bit tough to get through.

Feeling numb. Trying to talk here but nothing comes out. As always.

(((((Camelia))))) You like cats, I am afraid of them but take a look at a cute creature which resembles my darling at home. Some are scared of rodents :)))

http://m.123rf.com/photo-12092837_hamster.html

I'm sleepy but alright, for the most part today. I keep going back to the adoption from almost 3 years ago. Some days I'm ok with it, others it tears me apart.

I'm going to get a tattoo sometime in January. A Celtic motherhood tattoo linked to a smaller one (to symbolize distance) with a heart line and on that line a blue star, for the son I gave up. I just need to put it to paper when I finally get motivated. I think I'll concentrate my energy on Christmas for now. When I think too much about it all, I start to have something like a breakdown.

Exhausted. Miserable. Can't get more than a half hour of sleep without getting woken up by bugs. On me, under me, in my blanket, in my pillows, under the sheet... Too dead to do anything to stop it. No money. No point. I don't matter. Getting more inhuman each day. Feel like a wild animal getting picked apart by vultures. I'm already dead is what it is. Buried alive 6 feet deep in the rotting ground. Wooden walls in every direction at the five-star maggot hotel. No home here left to live in and no home out there left to find. Trapped here, better get used to it. Only one way out and I'm too much of a coward to pull that card. Until one day I'm not. Then I find my home in a ditch.

Can't stop thinking about that day I nearly melted to death. The pain I felt. The begging and the screaming. Like a hurt child crying out for its parent. But nobody came. I felt my true value that day. That was the day I knew for sure it was just me out here. That 8 hours of pure hell. Shoulda been the day. Everything after is just unnecessary cruelty.

Edited by mywarmblood