The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

freckledface

getting aggrivated and impatient!! was told by the manager i would be receiving an email if all is well and then i could call him and set up a time for orientation.. but alas i still have not received an email stating such yet....its been 5 hours

was listening to a talk show i listen to and... in one of there episodes they said in heathen society there is no solitude path because heathenry is based around family and community... and with out community you are nothing....

well..... im no longer welcome in my community

so ..... i am nothing.....

Maybe create your own community. There are and always will be, outliers. Even a community has to accept that some people are introverts and prefer a solitude path.

I'm angry that your community, sairyss, does not welcome you.

You are here and I'm hoping at least at the DF, we can be some community for you. (and not just because you bake cookies!)

:hugs:

Edited by Dolphin2013

was listening to a talk show i listen to and... in one of there episodes they said in heathen society there is no solitude path because heathenry is based around family and community... and with out community you are nothing....

well..... im no longer welcome in my community

so ..... i am nothing.....

Maybe create your own community. There are and always will be, outliers. Even a community has to accept that some people are introverts and prefer a solitude path.

I'm angry that your community, sairyss, does not welcome you.

You are here and I'm hoping at least at the DF, we can be some community for you. (and not just because you bake cookies!)

thanks dolphin atleast i know i have DF to come home to ^_^ and i may actually have cookies sometimes too!

Hi,

Im just looking for some answers regarding depression. My dad has had it for a long time, before i can even remember. But recently, my now recently ex was struggling with depression because of stress at uni etc.. we were in a pretty good relationship for 2 years, things started to get rocky once she started taking sertraline i think it was called which caused a rift between us. there was no more physical contact like that or even kissing etc. i tried to tell myself that i didnt mind, to try and understand what she was going through but one day she ended up breaking up with me over the phone out of nowhere saying she didnt want to be in a relationship anymore. she completely cut me off after that.. wouldnt answer the phone wouldnt txt me back wouldnt even see me not once and havent since 8 weeks ago. im just looking for answers, i go to therapy but i just dont know how it went downhill without me even seeing it coming. if anyone has any ways i can cope or knows what im going through please help me find a way to move on because at the moment its ruining me :/

My boyfriend and I just broke up. :verysad3:

oh sweetie, I'm so sad. That's awful. Big hugs and hoping you can take care of yourself....

Awww.. thanks so much Dolphin! :) Since that post I made this morning, I have good news to report ---- we talked things through and it looks like we're back together. Thankfully! I care so much about him, I would hate to lose him... hopefully things will work out.

Thanks so much everyone for your support.. I've so very grateful to have the help of friends here! :)

I am glad to read that, hh :)

Relationships...so much work!

I'm feeling bewildered. I suddenly have a mountain of work (putting up my own website) and at first the way was clear. Now I do not quite know how to proceed.

eep.

Anyway. Will do what I can.

Have a friend very sick in California.  He has had something major health wise ever since I known him, and several incidences before.  Personally, and this is just me talking, I would have thrown in the towel long time ago based on all the pain and suffering he is going through.  I haven't told him that, but he is living in a fantasy world thinking all is going to be back like it was.  Mobile, independent, able to carry on a normal life.  

He depends on me a lot and help as much as I can.  But my depression is worsening, as it always seems to do around the holidays, so my frame of mind and energy just aren't up to the task this time round.  I've told him I'm in a major depression plus health problems on top of that, but he only hears what he wants to, so I don't mention my problems much anymore because I feel his problems come first.  As they should in a normal situation involving this scenario.  It is hard for me trying to be up and motivational for him when I feel so in the dumps.

Someone in the forums said "if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of someone else?"  That is my dilemma.

Have a friend very sick in California.  He has had something major health wise ever since I known him, and several incidences before.  Personally, and this is just me talking, I would have thrown in the towel long time ago based on all the pain and suffering he is going through.  I haven't told him that, but he is living in a fantasy world thinking all is going to be back like it was.  Mobile, independent, able to carry on a normal life.  

He depends on me a lot and help as much as I can.  But my depression is worsening, as it always seems to do around the holidays, so my frame of mind and energy just aren't up to the task this time round.  I've told him I'm in a major depression plus health problems on top of that, but he only hears what he wants to, so I don't mention my problems much anymore because I feel his problems come first.  As they should in a normal situation involving this scenario.  It is hard for me trying to be up and motivational for him when I feel so in the dumps.

Someone in the forums said "if you can't take care of yourself, how can you take care of someone else?"  That is my dilemma.

High - please don't feel guilty about your situation.  You, too, just like your friend, are struggling.  You must look after you!

hope - glad for you.

Me - well, I am sort of twisting now.  Since being dumped a couple of years back by a girl I was very tight with, I have become, apparently, very cynical and suspecting.  I find it difficult to trust anyone.  I have been trying to cancel my Match.com membership, since I have supposedly met someone.  I have canceled it three times and yet I am still getting messages.  I go on and my profile is still up! ***  So, tonight I go on again to see if it is up and try again to cancel it (I want to strangle these Match people - WHY WON;T THEY LET ME QUIT?? - and I see the girl I am "seeing" is on there.  I am paranoid.  I have lost trust in people.  I think I am being played.  *****!

Bummed. My girlfriend lives 1500 miles away. A solid 24 hour drive. Or it costs a zillion dollars to fly back and forth. This is the 21st century; we should have invented the transporter device like they use on Star Trek by now.

That's far. Hope you make the trip on your six days off.

I stayed home all day. I was too tired to go out so I feel disappointed.

I hear you, Duck. Good days and bad days. May your day tomorrow be better.

Thursday was better.  I slept all day but managed a shower.  I also went out with my friends.

Edited by duck

No motivation to get off the couch and take a shower.  I have been sitting on here for seven hours straight.

Hang in there Duck. I know that feeling ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Thanks Camellia.