The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread 2

freckledface

mulberry the lady singing it... mama gina... she wrote that song for me in honor of the celtic goddess the morrighan... if you listen to the song... it talks about how some "gems" are more precious then the rest... your uncle ... your best friend... is one of those rubys.... i know it hurts... trust me i do... (crying right now thinking about my "sister") but remember the good times... remember how you guys laughed and cried with each other..most importantly remember the love!

i am in lc if u need to talk... be at peace and blessed be my friend

It's just beautiful, sairyss - I have a shortcut to it on my desktop so i can hear it again. Thank you for the beautiful sentiments too.

Soooooo mad about how the World Series is turning out.  I can't really say I'm surprised though.  I've been a Mets fan all my life and that's pretty par for the course, still sucks though.

Although I've had some pretty cool things happen today so I'm still pretty happy about them.  And I'm exhausted from work yesterday and not sleeping enough last night.  I'm a mixed bag.

Hi Kaniro,

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY where I was a Mets fan. I wasn't someone who followed the team intensely the way my beloved uncle did, but I rememeber them winning in '69 and '86.

Baseball, I've learned is a game that will break your heart. Especially if you are a devoted fan. I have been living in the Kansas City area for 22 years now, and kind of ignored the Royals and sports in general, until last year when my son got into them. My son is on the autism spectrum and a friend took him to games and then he just watched all the time on TV.

Then we all did and got our hearts broken last World Series. So this year, I am sad for Mets fans and family members who are Mets fans and happy for the Royals and my community. The Mets have a great team and I know the Royals respected that. As people told me last year, "There's always next year."

Baseball is a wonderful game. Thought and athleticism and courage all mixed in. Please forgive the team and managers and hope for the best for next year!

Soooooo mad about how the World Series is turning out.  I can't really say I'm surprised though.  I've been a Mets fan all my life and that's pretty par for the course, still sucks though.

Although I've had some pretty cool things happen today so I'm still pretty happy about them.  And I'm exhausted from work yesterday and not sleeping enough last night.  I'm a mixed bag.

Hi Kaniro,

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY where I was a Mets fan. I wasn't someone who followed the team intensely the way my beloved uncle did, but I rememeber them winning in '69 and '86.

Baseball, I've learned is a game that will break your heart. Especially if you are a devoted fan. I have been living in the Kansas City area for 22 years now, and kind of ignored the Royals and sports in general, until last year when my son got into them. My son is on the autism spectrum and a friend took him to games and then he just watched all the time on TV.

Then we all did and got our hearts broken last World Series. So this year, I am sad for Mets fans and family members who are Mets fans and happy for the Royals and my community. The Mets have a great team and I know the Royals respected that. As people told me last year, "There's always next year."

Baseball is a wonderful game. Thought and athleticism and courage all mixed in. Please forgive the team and managers and hope for the best for next year!

I am a big Red Sox fan and up until 2004 every year seemed to be a big disappointment, especially 1986. I was rooting for the cubbies. KC really came up big this year. The mets have a good young staff so they should be in for a few years to come.

Hi Kaniro,

My dad also grew up in Brooklyn, he's definitely the one who influenced my baseball loyalty.  I'm honestly not surprised the Royals won, I still can't believe the Mets even made it that far.  Royals simply played better.  Your son must be really happy though, and that's really awesome for him. :icon12:   Like you say, there's always next year!  I love my team whether they win or lose.

I feel like I'm being sucked into a black hole. 

My son still isn't going to school, the meds seem to be working in every aspect except school, just the mere mention of it makes him recoil in horror and when I get him up to try yet again to go, he withdraws into himself and panics and then for the rest of the day he is very down on himself for not going.  On the days he doesn't have to school he's fine.  I feel scared for his future and useless because I don't know how to help him over this fear of school. 

Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've tried to keep up with everyone's posts but I just want you to know that you're all in my thoughts whether I'm here or not.

Sending big (((((((hugs))))))) to all of you, :hugs:

Very anxious tonight, and fearing insomnia.  Usually, the anxiety has gone by this time of night.  I am hosting a big conference tomorrow, and perhaps that is it, though I don't usually get like this.  I feel like something might will go dreadfully wrong.

I am disappointed in myself - for not working out, not eating right, and not writing enough. 

I am in the early days of seeing a lovely lady - thinking about her a lot - and, though she seems to be into me, I am afraid of getting hurt again.

Anxiety - thy name is life.

The day started out okay.I had a moment today when I almost remembered what life was like before this illness.Now that feeling is gone and replaced by the same depression,emptiness and loneliness.

Hugs to everyone that needs them especially mulberrypie and PurpleStorm.I wish all of you a good night and a very good day tomorrow.

kind of irked... sad.. and depressed.. and shaken lets not forget shaken...

he asked if i wanted to stay the night and i said maybe and he kind of got upset by it and i told him i have panic attacks when i am at other peoples houses...

that did not seem to phase him at all... he simply replied ... well i have panic attacks when im in the forest seems like we are both f'd up in our own way....

he then proceeded to start talking to me about how he called and i quote dibs on breakup sex with me.... the conversation continued on till finally had enough

and said im not interested in sex or anything sexual... and i logged out of FB....
------------------------------------------------------
i dont understand after 13 something years why he would do this... especially since he knows everything and i have told him EVERYTHING....

Edit:
i just checked my facebook... and he replied... AHHHH ******* our friendship!

Edited by sairyss

Full of regret and self-hate.

I'm sorry you were feeling this way earlier, Shawn81; hope you're doing better :hugs:

About the same, if not a little worse. But thank you.

And chronic heel spurs. This is getting really annoying. Pain all day every day. I hate it.